List Mgmt. Player re-signings

Remove this Banner Ad

Place your bets, place your bets....
Guess tomorrow's #SaintsFutureFest player. You have until the Twitter clue comes out tomorrow morning. Winner at the end of the three weeks wins glory and the StMiles1 Seal of Approval.

Place your bets, place your bets....
Guess tomorrow's #SaintsFutureFest player. You have until the Twitter clue comes out tomorrow morning. Winner at the end of the three weeks wins glory and the StMiles1 Seal of Approval.

ok my guess is markworth

I wonder if the club are doing these instead of the individual player reviews they did last year. This way they can be much more positive, looking to the future, rather than dragging on about a miserable season.

After three of the younger players on our list, I reckon tomorrow will be one of the more experienced players. Maybe even Jack Steven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 6, 2004 enchanted me as a youngster, was the first game I witnessed live that made me proud to be Saints supporter.
That's one of my really strong early Saints memory too. I was there with my dad (Saints supporter), his brother-in-law, sister-in-law and 3 or 4 of my cousins (all Lions supporters). I remember my dad and I barracking for a behind in the dying minutes, because it was our only hope of a win. Such a massive goal from Schwarze!

Round 6, 2004 enchanted me as a youngster, was the first game I witnessed live that made me proud to be Saints supporter.

That was one of the first games I went to as well! Such a great atmosphere (crowd of over 52,000 :eek:) and a ripping 1 point win over Brisbane, who I hated at the time, things couldn't get much better!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back