List Mgmt. Player re-signings

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they're waiting until after the Grand Final but before Free Agency period to announce Steven and Billings, more attention on the re-signings then.

Sounds like a good idea to me. They should both generate a decent amount of interest.

Although even with the GF parade happening and all the other excitement I heard the Bruce signing reported on SEN today, so we are still getting a little bit of exposure. This whole thing has to be considered a huge success.

I stand to be corrected, but didn't Mav Weller re-sign earlier in the year?
I'd say most of these guys would have been locked away from earlier in the season, but the clubs just chosen to announce them now. We've definitely heard bits and pieces from posters and from the media, but all the 'official' announcements have been made the past few weeks.

Sounds like a good idea to me. They should both generate a decent amount of interest.

Although even with the GF parade happening and all the other excitement I heard the Bruce signing reported on SEN today, so we are still getting a little bit of exposure. This whole thing has to be considered a huge success.

Heard it on SEN and on 3AW a couple times today. So yes, a little bit of exposure. Better than other teams not in the finals.

Hint for tomorrow you'd think Weller..

Byb9HsTIIAAXkqR.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't gone through this whole post so excuse me if I've missed it but has there been any word on Billings getting extended?

Haven't gone through this whole post so excuse me if I've missed it but has there been any word on Billings getting extended?

The OP has all the recent extensions in it and is updated every time a new one comes out. Keep an eye on it to get all the news without any of the effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back