Rumour Player Revolt

Remove this Banner Ad

Would do that trade in an instant

I would do that trade in a micrcosm of an instant.

As to this rumour I heard from my boss today that Kerr wasn't playing because he had a run in with Woosha. So there seems to be some truth to the rumour if it comes from different sources.

If the players have had enough of the Priddis game plan then surely the board needs to see it and act before it's too late like Selwood or Shuey skip town and we really are stuffed.

Maybe I'm missing it on this board but there's a rumour around Melbourne that Scott Selwood is coming back to Victoria and getting traded to the Demons for pick 2. Thoughts?

I read it was a possible 3 way deal between wce, geelong and gws. With chapman and enright going to gws with a 2nd round draft pick. scotty selwood and a pick going to geelong and wce getting conligio and a high pick

I read it was a possible 3 way deal between wce, geelong and gws. With chapman and enright going to gws with a 2nd round draft pick. scotty selwood and a pick going to geelong and wce getting conligio and a high pick

Did you read that on the same Facebook page that suggested Hurn was leaving to join the Washington Redskins?

Maybe I'm missing it on this board but there's a rumour around Melbourne that Scott Selwood is coming back to Victoria and getting traded to the Demons for pick 2. Thoughts?
Reckon their new coach will soon put an end to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As hard it is to believe rumours, there seems to be too many involving players disagreeing with the gameplan, and woosh being as stubborn as a mule.

Me starting to believe them. :eek:

As to this rumour I heard from my boss today that Kerr wasn't playing because he had a run in with Woosha. So there seems to be some truth to the rumour if it comes from different sources.

Or maybe your boss reads big footy as well..............

This is what I heard with regards to his wafl time. Club suspension which they did well to keep away from the media.
Can't keep much from the media these days. They did especially well.

Let the end of season Bullshit begin!
S Selwood aint going anywhere, future captain & leader of the club.

Woosha has said, Who else would he be competing for to coach the club. hes doing his sums, positioning to fight to stay,been on the phone to Hird for some advise , will only leave in a body bag. great .

If this club found a way to lose both Selwood and Shuey, I'd demand Woosha's head on a stake.

Pick 2 is very tempting though.

shuey wont be going anywhere his mum has moved over.

scott im not so sure but hes been here for sometime.

the rumours about the revolt seems more believable everytime i think of it. and because of this worsfold should get the * out

the selwood rumour does have some merit... brother plays for geelong... adam has retired, maybe he will return to victoria... parents live in victoria too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back