Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2015: Nathan Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Platinum Membership Privileges:

No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the forums.
Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 128k, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 10 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 3 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers

BigFooty Premium Gold

Change User Name: Change your username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.
No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file size can be up to 128k, twice that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 6 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 3 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!

Just a few reminders, posters who contribute between $50-$99 (2 or 3 shares) will receive a BigFooty Gold subscription for one year and posters who contribute $100 (4 or more shares) will receive BigFooty platinum. Sponsors will also get a brand new 'Wright 15' badge under their name.

BigFooty also contributes $200 (8 shares) towards sponsorship each year. Which puts us within reaching distance of our goal! Come on guys, jump on.

I know MilneMagic and walshystkfc were thinking about sponsoring this year, so here's a tag :)
How much is a share mate???

Chuck me down for one, I don't have any interest really attending any of the events or anything else, but I just want the wrighty tag under my name

Anyone who has pledged to buy share/s and hasnt received my PM with banking details please let me know ASAP.

First event is on Feb 21st at the Saints intraclub match, I will be attending but not as part of our Sponsorship unless no one else is available.
Rules as always, please jump into the Event Post and put your name in the hat for the raffle!

Chuck me down for one, I don't have any interest really attending any of the events or anything else, but I just want the wrighty tag under my name
I concur. Just the singular share for me for now.

Sorry boydie didn't see your tag. The unfortunate thing about Tapatalk is if I don't check my notifications I don't see them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM sent with payment details for the last couple pledges.
Suggest gents who cannot attend events etc to only go 1 share @ $25 as you are still apart of the action without burning too much cashola, but totally up to you!

Howdy all,
Still awaiting on 6 or 7 to pay for their shares, if you havent received PM with banking details or cannot pay for a couple weeks etc please let me know ASAP as I have paid the club 50% so far and they want the remaining in the next week or so I believe.

Cheers

PMs going out to all that havent paid up yet for their pledge of shares.
Can people come back to Armitage2Riewoldt or I if you want to unpledge
A2R wants to get the Wright15 things on all our profiles before game 1 next Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back