Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2016 - Ben Kennedy - paid up!

Remove this Banner Ad

You pay money, $25 minimum im pretty sure, we sponsor a player as BF Demons board, you just sit back and wait for the women to start knocking on your door.

Seriously, thats about all there is to it, raffle off prizes at the end of the year (Such as Howe cum rag and other assortments of things, club functions etc etc). Not sure if its done the same but when i did it last we got one ticket in the raffle for every $25 we put in.

Everyone gets those sponsorships badges next to their name and a BF membership no matter how much you donate.

Count me in for $50 and two tickets for the raffle for a "Clayton Oliver red pube sample"

Bugg would be my preference for sponsorship!

Count me in for $50 and two tickets for the raffle for a "Clayton Oliver red pube sample"

Bugg would be my preference for sponsorship!

Ill inbox you my account details so you can deposit the cash.

#notmodmaterial

It's not so much that I make lots of money - more I try to find new ways to spend every bit of money I make.

#yolo

Im pretty cute, you got a special someone in your life TPM?

To 'celebrate' my upcoming ten years on BigFooty (jeepers - condolence letters will be accepted by mail), I may finally contribute to this noble cause. Put me down for a tentative $25 if I can work out how to transfer the money, and on the assumption that funds are kind at the time.

Bugg would be my preference also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In for $50 for whoever. But double it to $100 if it's Hulett.

Don't know why, but I love the kid already!!!
I know why. You have an instinctive wish not to always run with the herd. You also know that your Hogans, your Vinces and your high draft picks will attract a following regardless, and your inner sense of balance and justice makes you want to give just a portion of your love to the guy standing alone.

These are beautiful sentiments and I applaud you. I should probably also warn you that similar instincts saw me embarrassingly attached to Rohan Bail for a time. I hope for yours and Hulett's sake that you are more fortunate.

I know why. You have an instinctive wish not to always run with the herd. You also know that your Hogans, your Vinces and your high draft picks will attract a following regardless, and your inner sense of balance and justice makes you want to give just a portion of your love to the guy standing alone.

These are beautiful sentiments and I applaud you. I should probably also warn you that similar instincts saw me embarrassingly attached to Rohan Bail for a time. I hope for yours and Hulett's sake that you are more fortunate.
For every Rohan Bail, there's a Matthew Whelan.

When my brother lived in Kyoto, I had a t-shirt made for him. Navy blue, red lettering on the front "MELBOURNE", and on the back
"Whelan" with a big ol 45 underneath. I know everyone loved Wheels, but we proper loved him to death.

Quality post PG...getting all psy on his arse. Love it. Put me down on the leather recliner will you too?

ignore the following, nothing to do with here, just doing my bit for the hashtag, #hench4mod

*bump*

When are we doing this? Keen to lock Bugg in for the year. I'd really love to sponsor someone we can get excited about for a change.
Are you saying that you weren't excited about Dom Barry?

*bump*

When are we doing this? Keen to lock Bugg in for the year. I'd really love to sponsor someone we can get excited about for a change.

Im always excited. :)

Im just left disappointed. :(

*bump*

Yes please. Bugg will do nicely.

You pay money, $25 minimum I'm pretty sure, we sponsor a player as BF Demons board, you just sit back and wait for the women to start knocking on your door.
Well at the very least you will get Proper Gander knocking at 3am, totally hammered, asking and telling anything and everything all at once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back