Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship - 4 sponsored. Congratulation all who sponsored !

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 11, 2007
Elland Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Read on a Tigers facebook fan page that the price of player sponsorship for 2014 has risen from $1,250 to $1,500. No extra benefits will be forthcoming.

Was also stated that players were to have individual sponsorships only next year.

Can RFC_Official or KiwiTiger please confirm or correct the above information.

Equus Edit:

One player = $1,500 = 20 shares available at $75
All the goodies including -
  • One invitation to the player sponsor dinner with a tour of the Richmond Change-Romms by your sponsored player
  • Signed jumper by sponsored player
  • Signed photo with your sponsored player
Will be random.org'd and distributed to the winning participants in this syndicate. As per usual 1 share = 1 chance in the draw.

Expression of Interest for PLAYER SPONSORSHIP 2014

FIRST PLAYER

TJTIGER
sregit
David3030
HeadandShin
mactier
DrMike
MR
Frustrated Tiger
sante
Toadvine
Heisenberg_
Foley#41
johnno77
Cevap_Roll
WATIGE
CeltDave
The Chimp
RunningBounce
tugga
jreesosb

2ND PLAYER
jesterx
Tigerland55
kingy46
KiwiTiger
SteveRFC
TerraTiger
acr2751
_RT_
The Goon
Danog
sregit
Equus
Nuffers
caroma
Grockadoc
bigange
TIGER DAVE
rfctiger74
Wangs Parking Lot

$1,500 - $75 for 1 share = 20 people required.

Any ideas how many we'll go for this year ? Or will we/you make a list and as the mullah comes in we'll go one player to next etc I can't remember how it was done last year, brain fog ;)

Anyone know where we can find the membership prices for next year? Considering an upgrade and don't know how much to save :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe your understanding re single sponsor is correct.

Haere Ra

Can you define that a bit more KT ? Single person per player or still can go with BF as a single sponsor ? Cheers

P.S Don't seem to post as much these days, been busy ?? Or is it just me not checking the right posts/threads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back