Player X v Player Y - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

depends if you have the cash spare?? I need my extra cash for upgrading rather then using on another mid pricer.
I don't need the extra cash really. No. Walker should score 70 odd? I would think. May get a red vest though.

Bock or Walker?
i would go taylor walker. hes been in great form in the SANFL and should get a decent 75+ average. as for bock he hasnt really shown much DT form in the past 2 years when he's played. reckon he's a vest candiate and no more than a 60 average player.( i would downgrade to bock after 2 weeks after the byes cause i dont trust him to be on my field (even in fantasy).)

Hard to see him getting tagged ahead of Griffen and Libba. He was only tagged in the Essendon game after he had 20 touches in the first half. I'd still choose Gray ahead of him though.
yep, Gray has Boak, Ebert, Hartlett, Wingard .etc before him so he shouldn't get a tag, midfield or defensive forward

I don't need the extra cash really. No. Walker should score 70 odd? I would think. May get a red vest though.

Then walker easily!!!! He has a low break even and I think you can trust him (especially in the bye rounds).......

SJ v Ablett

Will eventually have both...but who to bring in first?

EDIT: May hold off on the trade...both shaping to be tagged hard this week.
Ablett vs Curren or SJ vs Crowley. If you don't have Pendles I would pick him up if you're chasing a score otherwise GAJ for me. SJ is more likely to miss games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Crowley goes to Selwood every time. It would be departing from Lyon's normal tactics for him to go to SJ.

Not saying that Johnson won't get tagged by Crowley this time, but more that he hasn't been in the past. I think De Boer (if anyone) may get him.

And Crowley goes to Selwood every time.
In the qualifying final last year, Crowley tagged SJ for 3qtrs after spending the first qtr on Selwood IIRC. Freo were down by 2 goals at qtr time and went on to win the game, so I think there is a fair chance Lyon will try it again.

Heath Shaw or Andrew Walker for the last defender spot on my field in elite?

i would go Shaw because it would seem that Walker is playing a bit more forward where history shows he gets less points. However Shaw might miss this week
I agree but Walker seems to be more consistent. He scores 80+ 4 out of 5 weeks whilst Shaw can go from 50-110 in any given week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back