Player X v Player Y - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Impey or Kennedy-Harris?

Both have had 1 good game in the pre season, both on the fringes of each clubs 22. Can't seperate.

Not the best choices. To pick one I'd actually say JKH because Impey looks like a worse version of Neade last year- poor ceiling in his role, vest risk. I'm trying to stretch my cash beyond these 2.

Tip of the hat btw.. Friday night lights!! Loved that show, but glad it ended when it did. Found it hilarious when I saw him on Wolf of Wall Street... he'll always be Coach.
-------------
My forward line needs some help.
FWD: Dusty, Titchell , xxx , xxx , Caddy, Higgins.

Roughead + Bird, or Parker + Gunston?

EDIT: I am not taking Danger, he's a lock for round 2 though.

Not the best choices. To pick one I'd actually say JKH because Impey looks like a worse version of Neade last year- poor ceiling in his role, vest risk. I'm trying to stretch my cash beyond these 2.

Tip of the hat btw.. Friday night lights!! Loved that show, but glad it ended when it did. Found it hilarious when I saw him on Wolf of Wall Street... he'll always be Coach.
-------------
My forward line needs some help.
FWD: Dusty, Titchell , xxx , xxx , Caddy, Higgins.

Roughead + Bird, or Parker + Gunston?

EDIT: I am not taking Danger, he's a lock for round 2 though.
Westhoff+Bird

Mummy / Jacobs / McEvoy?

Mumford. Because I have him. That's more gut feel, though, I think all three have the potential to churn out decent scores week in week out, which I suppose is what most desire from their starting rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darling or Dahlhaus for this week only onfield.

Very good question.

Maybe Darling, only because he's playing at home and has the new run through the midfield role set for him this season.

Dalhaus has scored very well against the Eagles in the past so you couldn't be criticised for leaning that way.

I'm trying a new strategy so a lot of eggs in the mid basket. I've got Gablett, Swanny, Mcveigh, Liberatore, Johnson, Cotchin, Barlow and Tyson. Had to try something new as last year was my worst in 6 years.

What's the rest of your midfield like?[/quote]

I'm trying a new strategy so a lot of eggs in the mid basket. I've got Gablett, Swanny, Mcveigh, Liberatore, Johnson, Cotchin, Barlow and Tyson. Had to try something new as last year was my worst in 6 years.

What's the rest of your midfield like?
[/quote]

What's the rest of your team like with that midfield? I've gone, for this round anyway, Ablett, Pendles, Libba, Beams, Shuey, Thomas, Polec, Tyson (Ellis, Cunningham)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back