Player X Verse Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobe Watson vs Heppel?
So hard to know isn't it without seeing them all pre-season.

Given Heppell has had an interrupted one, i would say Watson, but i have no clue how his pre-season has been.

It's really a flip the coin situation here, i would back who you think will be the better player. I believe Heppell will get tagged more, so i would lean towards Watson.

I can afford two mids for 1.3 million. I don't want Gaz or Rocky to start off the season, so I'm thinking of going two people who will have fast starts, and then upgrade them to the two beasts. I already have Lewis, Beams and Sidebottom. Dare I say it, I'm considering Stanton. First 5 games in 2013 avg: 123, 2014 first 6 avg: 117.

Thoughts? Suggest players and why, cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am surprised about the lack of love for Nathan van Berlo. For mine he is priced really well and is definitely first 22 with a secure role playing off half back.

Is he worth a shot?

I am surprised about the lack of love for Nathan van Berlo. For mine he is priced really well and is definitely first 22 with a secure role playing off half back.

Is he worth a shot?

I think because of his poor scoring through the NAB people have gone elsewhere, like Newton or another rookie. While others may have found some extra cash and upgraded.

I have him, even if he averages 70 he'll go up in value and his JS is 100%

Lewis (110), Parker (110), Mumford (95)

OR

Rockliff (125), Ablett (120), Leunberger (70)

Based on my predicted averages for the year both these sets of players will score around the same each week. Difference is I get 3 premiums in the first group, but still have to find the cash to bring in Rocky and Ablett throughout the first 2 months or so.

I think because of his poor scoring through the NAB people have gone elsewhere, like Newton or another rookie. While others may have found some extra cash and upgraded.

I have him, even if he averages 70 he'll go up in value and his JS is 100%

That is my theory also, will cost a bit more but is secure.
With Kerridge back from injury he will have the run with role with VB used primarily off half back in Reilly's role with stints on the ball.

Just thought i'd post some interesting picks that I currently have in my team or am seriously thinking of that seem quite unique....
Prestia, with maybe a slow start to GAJ's year and a fairly easy run to start the year I'm thinking he'll avg 110 after 5 weeks
S. Mitchell, very underpriced but will he be rested? Thinking he could be a cheap stepping stone to Rocky in a few weeks.
Sheed, personally think he'll average more than Rich and with the addition of Beams i don't see Rich getting massive numbers. Sheed will avg about 80 I reckon
H. Taylor, again not much love but priced just under 70, I think he'll up that at least 10-15 points and again be a great stepping stone to which premo mid is best after 5-6 weeks

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back