Player X Verse Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me, Trade in Blicavs and Complete my rucks or trade in Buddy and try use his two easier upcoming weeks to my advantage ranking wise?

It's very tough as they are all the same price give or take a few k, cheers for the advice

Shiel could dominate over the next few weeks. Having said that Parker will most likely fire tonight.

Would you be able to help me mate? ^^

Shiel could dominate over the next few weeks. Having said that Parker will most likely fire tonight.

Would you be able to help me mate? ^^
I have my eye on Blicavs as a second ruck, has been racking them up and he is a handy dpp too. Buddys breakeven is 116 tonight, which is gettable if he kicks 5 or 6, so it's up to you if you want to take the risk and pounce on him hoping he gets 116 tonight, or wait another week for him to be cheaper. Who's your other ruck?

I have my eye on Blicavs as a second ruck, has been racking them up and he is a handy dpp too. Buddys breakeven is 116 tonight, which is gettable if he kicks 5 or 6, so it's up to you if you want to take the risk and pounce on him hoping he gets 116 tonight, or wait another week for him to be cheaper. Who's your other ruck?
Stefan Martin is my other ruck

Well toss of a coin really, I'd go buddy because I'd like to take the risk, he got 114 last time he played Carlton, so 116 is possible, footywire says he has a 13% chance though. Blicavs is the safe option.
I'm going Buddy I think, am a bit nervous about it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to downgrade Newton.

Blake Acres vs Karl Amon?

In terms of JS and score-wise.
I'm going with Amon because he's cheaper and I think he's less of a sub risk this week.

Play Schade or Hamling?

Browne (Dons) or Fields (Carlton) to bring in as a rookie defender????

Browne is playing this week and Fields isn't..................worried about cash, will Fields get another gig?
At this time of the year, you probably have to go with the sure thing.

Essendon would likely be playing some guys on their list to see if they are up for it, as would carlton, so if one plays well he is likely to get another game. So if Browne is in this week and fields isn't, then the decision is made iMO.

Goldstein or Ablett as captain this week?
Or do I stick to dependable pendles?

Wallis or Griffen?
One to keep as M8, other will be upgraded to Gaz. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back