Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloane vs Sidey vs T Mitch

I worry about Sloane without Danger. Surely he gets more attention now.
As for Sidey, he's incredibly fit, and adding Treloar takes some heat away.
Titch looks good, should play a lot of midfield minutes. JPK and Hanners will continue to score highly though.

1. Titch
2. Sidey
3. Sloane

Great point re Danger, hadn't thought of that. Rory will get first tag you would think.

Precisely. I am a big fan of Sloaney (had him twice last year, don't ask!) but won't be going near him without seeing how he handles the tag.

1. Beams. Man is a gun. I regretted not having him last year.
2. Priddis. Mr Reliable
3. JPK

I had all 3 last year, but started with JPK and Beams. No doubt all will rotate through my team at stages.
JPK is a perennial favourite, never lets me down. Ditto for Beams.
Priddis will probably be a POD and can go massive, so must be considered.

Gotta love this. It's a great time of year for SC!

Barlow vs Harvey vs T. Greene

Barlow has seen better SC days. The emergence of Neale, and the arrival of Bennell, means he may stagnate at around a 90 average. Which is not too bad for a fwd.
I write off Boomer every year, and he keeps proving me wrong. Will be a POD. Can he keep up his 90 average, or will go better next year?
Greene dropped off last year, and much depends on his role this year. In horse racing terms - keep safe. Watch closely in the NAB.

1. Barlow
2. Harvey
3. Greene

Barlow has seen better SC days. The emergence of Neale, and the arrival of Bennell, means he may stagnate at around a 90 average. Which is not too bad for a fwd.
I write off Boomer every year, and he keeps proving me wrong. Will be a POD. Can he keep up his 90 average, or will go better next year?
Greene dropped off last year, and much depends on his role this year. In horse racing terms - keep safe. Watch closely in the NAB.

1. Barlow
2. Harvey
3. Greene

Thanks! Finding it hard to pick the fwds this year. Current premos are Dahl, Chad, Barlow....but that'll change!

Thanks! Finding it hard to pick the fwds this year. Current premos are Dahl, Chad, Barlow....but that'll change!

No doubt! Change is the constant at this time of year. It does feel like there are plenty of options on each line, with only a couple of stand-out selections.

Good luck with whichever you start with!

Barlow vs Harvey vs T. Greene
If Fyfe does play in the forward line Barlow should go back to an inside mid role where he plays best. In Freo's last home game when we rested 10 players against Port, Barlow played full time in the middle and got 142 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zorko v green v barlow.
Agree with barlow sliding down the freo midfield pecking order but is a very handy price.
Green i have no idea on really. Could play many roles next year.
ZORKO for mine is the pick of the bunch, you'd think beams and rocky would take most the attention away from him.
Can throw in the odd stinker tho which is a worry.
Thoughts, cheers

zorko v green v barlow.
Agree with barlow sliding down the freo midfield pecking order but is a very handy price.
ZORKO for mine is the pick of the bunch, you'd think beams and rocky would take most the attention away from him.
Thoughts, cheers

Barlow. .greene..zorko..

zorko v green v barlow.
Thoughts, cheers
Zorko, Barlow, Greene.

Zorko is pretty reliable, Barlow a maybe bet dependant on position, Greene only mentioned because Treloar left so unproven as an A grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back