Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone worried about Pendles playing less mid with emergence of Adams, Treloar coming in?

Tossing up between Fyfe and Pendles?

Dusty for sure
Dusty. I reckon he'll be the highest ranked forward seasons end.
Dusty seems to be the right option! there are worries about Barlow roll and Monty's age. We know what we are going to get out of Dusty in the prime of his career and has no roll problems. Let's just hope we can get rid of his low scores he has every now and again :)
Cheers for the feedback lads.

I think Dusty is the obvious choice & I'm not sure if I'd like him to be a POD against me, as much as I love Joey :thumbsu:

Anyone worried about Pendles playing less mid with emergence of Adams, Treloar coming in?

Tossing up between Fyfe and Pendles?

Pendles best mid pies have had since lou richards
Swan will go fwd.
Pendles adams levi treloar greenwood and crispy will roll thru the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale vs Wines vs Parker vs Shiel vs Gray vs Adams

Want 2 only
Parker Shiel

Libba and crouch

Versus

(Wines, neale,shiel type) & rookie
You're probably 20pts better of with Libba/Crouch combo....just wary of Crouch until I see him play NAB & show match fitness.

If a gun rookie shows up my preference would be Shiel/rookie

Thanks for replies (GAJ/Fyfe/Pendles) guys :)

The reason I asked is that every time I put Fyfe in my team my gut feeling keeps saying no, and I'm pretty sold on GAJ/Pendles.

Its going to be a long 6 weeks :(
Can't have all 3?

I currently have all three in my team, plus Rockliff and Libba but my sixth sense is fighting off Fyfe for some reason, might just be pre-season jitters.

I get the feeling one of the super premos will do what Selwood did last year and jump the shark
I've got full faith in Fyfe. I think he may take up it another level (if that's possible) pure beast mode. Stand pat for now. Danger an option if you get cold feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back