Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Thought we could have a thread where people can say two players and people can say who they think is better, then ask there own question. I'm sure we can keep shitfights out of it ;).

Having an argument with a mate the other day of who is better, Robben or Hazard, thoughts?

Currently? Robben, without a doubt.

If Hazard kick's on though, he'll be as good, if not the better player at the same age

Currently? Robben, without a doubt.

If Hazard kick's on though, he'll be as good, if not the better player at the same age
That's exactly what I said to him, Robben currently better but Hazard could well end up the better player.

Think Schweini would actually fit Martino's gameplan at Barca to a t right now.

That said, Xavi's still got the magic touch.

Similar one. Cazorla or Silva?

silva. for both. creates a ridiculous amount of chances, just last season they weren't put away. seems to be the one passing before the assist this season too, has 3 assists while nasri has 7. since august 2011 both he and mata have the same amount of assists, and silva has created over 250 chances since he debuted for us.

i'll answer the other too. lewandowski. but only just. mandzukic is very underrated. scores big goals, just like lew.

aguero or suarez?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aguero. As, if not more, effective as Suarez without the drama.

Falcao or Ibra?
Ibra. The man is just does extraordinary things.

Pirlo or Gerrard?

Ozil or Reus?

reus. but only because i have an absolute hard on for him.

Falcao or Ibra?

ibra by a fair distance. and it's always been ibra

Pirlo or Gerrard?

gerrard. bugger all between them but i feel gerrard is the all round better player

Ozil, Silva or Mata?

again, silva. his true talent is only just starting to be shown under the expansive play of the engineer. but you can throw a blanket over cazorla/silva/mata/ozil/oscar and it will all come down to personal preference.

Isco or Gotze? Isco for me.

Isco or Gotze? Isco for me.

Gotze. Bigger talent though needs to develop his end product, once he does that he will be the new Ribery.

silva. for both. creates a ridiculous amount of chances, just last season they weren't put away. seems to be the one passing before the assist this season too, has 3 assists while nasri has 7. since august 2011 both he and mata have the same amount of assists, and silva has created over 250 chances since he debuted for us.

i'll answer the other too. lewandowski. but only just. mandzukic is very underrated. scores big goals, just like lew.

aguero or suarez?

Augero. More natural striker.

Falcoa v Cavani?

Robben > Hazard (been doing it on the big stage for longer)

Xavi > Schweinsteiger (Controversial but in my opinion while he's an immense player there have been more Schweinsteiger's over the last 5 years than there have been Xavi's. Xavi's role as the conductor of the best club side ever also factored into my choice)

Silva > Ozil > Mata > Cazorla (difficult to separate the first 2, Silva is probably my favourite non-LFC player though and for me just shades Ozil)

Lewandowski > Mandzukic (Pretty comfortably too, both are out and out strikers yet the Pole is on track to have his third successive 30+ goal season while Mandzukic has never reached that figure)

Suarez > Aguero (Aguero better finisher, Suarez better all round game and creates more opportunities for himself and his team mates)

Neymar > Oscar (Comfortably)

Ozil > Reus (Personal preference, not much in it)

Ibra > Falcao (have to go with Ibra for scoring & creating goals wherever he goes as opposed to Falcao who while being an excellent finisher, has spent 90% of his career in lower standard leagues)

Gerrard > Pirlo (Not much in it, Gerrard more of a match winner)

Isco > Gotze (Personal preference, both incredible footballers)

Paulinho > Fernandinho (One plays regularly for his country)

Hamsik or Shaqiri?

Coutinho or Willian?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back