Playing two ruckmen

Remove this Banner Ad

He was a very skinny bugger when drafted and didn't have his limbs under any real control. The injuries didn't help but he was always going to be a long term project. He worked a lot on directing his hitouts at Casey and really showed some great progress there over the last season. He's also got much better at taking marks up high where nobody else can reach although he tends to wrestle and try one handers in the forward line. There's also the great and probably not true story that on an offseason club trip to China he after drinking far too much threw up all over Tom Scully.

I believe this is seriously a true story.

Happy to help out skilts, (assuming I have at all) loved your work on the forum over the years. :thumbsu:
Everyone has been helpful and I appreciate being taken at face value on my questions. I too have always enjoyed our friendly and stimulating encounters over the years.

Looks like the selection team have made thier decision. Gawn will be standing in for dawes in round1

I just read the stat from last year, that we third overall for average hitouts per game. Only behind freo and west coast.
Followed up and saw we were worst for clearances by a margin.
So either our ruckman dont hit it too advantage, or our mids dont take advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back