PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A 1 leg kid with cerable palsy runs better than Battlefield 4
Why must I be picturing this over and over again in my head.
I feel bad for being in hysterics.

Interested. Anyone actually played it in 3d?

Yeah I agree with picko - it's pretty awesome in 3d. It's not stunning 3d like Trine 2, but still excellent, and like picko, I find it easier in 3d - with so much going on, I think the depth of the 3d makes it much easier to see what's happening. Is fun with 2 player split screen in 3D too.

Yeah, just download the free version - it's comes with a free table, and all tables have a demo too. I'm not a the biggest pinball player out there (I got bored of Pinball Arcade quickly, and don't have any interest in getting tables for that), but I think because it adds things that would be impossible on real tables (mini games elements, animations etc), it gives it a lot more variety. I've ended up buying all the tables for it. The Star Wars tables are pretty fun. The new soccer themed table looks cool too, but haven't played it much yet.

Move over Titanfall, Octodad's the real system seller.

Whatever happened to titanfall? So much hype and since release it seems nobody can be bothered with it. I have two friends I know that own the game, one said 'it's alright' and the other said he likes it but is lacking the motivation to play it since playing for 4-5 hours on release day.

Yeah I agree with picko - it's pretty awesome in 3d. It's not stunning 3d like Trine 2, but still excellent, and like picko, I find it easier in 3d - with so much going on, I think the depth of the 3d makes it much easier to see what's happening. Is fun with 2 player split screen in 3D too.

Yeah, just download the free version - it's comes with a free table, and all tables have a demo too. I'm not a the biggest pinball player out there (I got bored of Pinball Arcade quickly, and don't have any interest in getting tables for that), but I think because it adds things that would be impossible on real tables (mini games elements, animations etc), it gives it a lot more variety. I've ended up buying all the tables for it. The Star Wars tables are pretty fun. The new soccer themed table looks cool too, but haven't played it much yet.
Had a look. Pretty good the demos. Can you buy all the tables in one go or do you have to buy the individual packs? Can't see a soccer one?

Edit. Soccer one just appeared. No United :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back