PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a white controller. Inb4eddiejpgposts
Might as well grab the white console while your at it.
1526756_0.jpg

Lots Of Games to pre order, who has pre ordered from amazon before? what was delivery like?

Depends on how much you want to pay for shipping, they give good estimates on how long it will take when you are picking shipping speed. Although if its sent with DHL add atleast one extra day they are f**king useless.

Depends on how much you want to pay for shipping, they give good estimates on how long it will take when you are picking shipping speed. Although if its sent with DHL add atleast one extra day they are f**king useless.
Looking at getting Fifa 15 ultimate team edition $95 inc. shipping ($14bucks cheaper than EB), no eta on arrival just yet so ill check closer to release

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else have a creaking R2? It's noisey enough to return it but still works fine. Will just relegate it to controller number 2 when I get another, hopefully if wears in.

My entire first PS4 controller creaked and the left handle even flexed. Had it replaced under warranty when the rubber on L3 split and the new one seems a lot better. I think there was a batch of crappy controllers :oops:

My entire first PS4 controller creaked and the left handle even flexed. Had it replaced under warranty when the rubber on L3 split and the new one seems a lot better. I think there was a batch of crappy controllers :oops:

Yep mine creaks like an old woman's vagina and the left handle feels like it's about to break in two at any point in time. Poor form by Soony for releasing these.

Yep mine creaks like an old woman's vagina and the left handle feels like it's about to break in two at any point in time. Poor form by Soony for releasing these.

The left handle thing is exactly what mine was doing, until the rest of it started creaking. As an impulse buy I bought a little pack from JB Hifi that included a longer mini USB charge cord and a blue rubber controller cover. At first the cover felt weird but it hid the creaking handle. In the end I got so used to it I transferred the rubber cover to the new controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back