PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice

Want to get my Dad a game or two for Fathers Day.
He plays nothing but Call of Duty at the moment (believe the one before Ghost). Probably the worst Max Prestige around (if you play with Larkiss I'm sorry). He use to play Resident Evil 5 religiously and some Dead Island. He played Last of Us a few times before going back to Call of Duty. He hated the last Call of Duty due to the graphics and not being able to see the enemy. He likes games where he can shoot things and mostly shoot things. Managed to get him to expand out to some RPG with Dead Island.

Any recommendations for PS4 games - i got the PS4 a while ago for Madden but it would be nice for him to have a game or two.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Need some advice

He plays nothing but Call of Duty at the moment (believe the one before Ghost). Probably the worst Max Prestige around (if you play with Larkiss I'm sorry). He use to play Resident Evil 5 religiously and some Dead Island. He played Last of Us a few times before going back to Call of Duty. He hated the last Call of Duty due to the graphics and not being able to see the enemy. He likes games where he can shoot things and mostly shoot things. Managed to get him to expand out to some RPG with Dead Island.

Any recommendations for PS4 games - i got the PS4 a while ago for Madden but it would be nice for him to have a game or two.

Destiny would probably a good one but it comes out just after Fathers Day.

Need some advice

If he wants to shoot things Wolfenstein New Order

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JB Hi-Fi is still the best place to get both of them I assume? Sorry I just buy stuff of Steam for PC these days and don't keep up to date with consoles.

Thanks for the quick responses, will check after work.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
JB Hi-Fi is still the best place to get both of them I assume? Sorry I just buy stuff of Steam for PC these days and don't keep up to date with consoles.

Thanks for the quick responses, will check after work.

Depends, do you like getting f***ed? If yes, then EB is still king.

Otherwise JB or even Dick Smith, they are pretty good most of the time.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Need some advice

Could always get him into Battlefield but the latest one can be hit and miss with rubber banding these days.
Like other have said Wolfenstein is a gem but single player only (not a problem for me but some won't get a game if there is no MP).
Or you could even go with Killzone but it wasn't well received by a lot of people.

Could always get him into Battlefield but the latest one can be hit and miss with rubber banding these days.
Like other have said Wolfenstein is a gem but single player only (not a problem for me but some won't get a game if there is no MP).
Or you could even go with Killzone but it wasn't well received by a lot of people.

With Battlefield larkis there is still a few of us that play regularly online so he would have people to run with.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
+1 for just dance, then record it and YouTube that s**t.
Or you could just download the ftp games like Wareframe and Blacklight and save some cash lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back