PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny is all we need, the rest are as bad as the free plus games for September.

Edit: Seems Metro Redux was pushed back to September 5th so there's that and Destiny, I'll grab Metro around Xmas time....or perhaps hint to the wife the kids should get it for me for fathers day ;)

Edit the 2nd: Infamous Last Light retail as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skylanders were a pain in the wallet for a while there but it seems my 4 y.o. daughter has moved on from them, doesn't even ask to go look at them in the shops anymore and beg me to buy her some. Completely avoided the Disney Infinity phase, even the characters from Frozen did nothing for her, phew.

Traded the game in last weekend, the novelty of watching her toys come alive wore out....thank * for that. The game isn't that bad, plays like Knack but when areas are locked out because you don't have that toy or you need to keep swapping figurines to do certain things, it just gets annoying.

Key is to now sell all the skylanders before my son is old enough to know what they are.

Skylanders were a pain in the wallet for a while there but it seems my 4 y.o. daughter has moved on from them, doesn't even ask to go look at them in the shops anymore and beg me to buy her some. Completely avoided the Disney Infinity phase, even the characters from Frozen did nothing for her, phew.

Traded the game in last weekend, the novelty of watching her toys come alive wore out....thank **** for that. The game isn't that bad, plays like Knack but when areas are locked out because you don't have that toy or you need to keep swapping figurines to do certain things, it just gets annoying.

Key is to now sell all the skylanders before my son is old enough to know what they are.
Got a 9yo boy, im not getting away from it that easy.

Sell Your Kids
Tried to trade them in at EB but they wee only going to give me $2.50 each and sell them back at $100 a pop.

What's that?
Used To Protect Your Hands
268-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back