PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anyone got Killzone Shadow Fall? Was gonna play some mp today but... wow that just ain't gonna happen.

Patch - 2.6GB
Map pack - 4.9GB
Co-op maps - 3.1GB

That's 10.6GB of downloads before I even can play the game :eek:. Would like to get some co op games going next week when this download finishes if anyone's keen.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anyone got Killzone Shadow Fall? Was gonna play some mp today but... wow that just ain't gonna happen.

Patch - 2.6GB
Map pack - 4.9GB
Co-op maps - 3.1GB

That's 10.6GB of downloads before I even can play the game :eek:. Would like to get some co op games going next week when this download finishes if anyone's keen.
I would if I still had it, the MP was empty so you had to play against yanks and it was laggy as so it went on ebay.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I would if I still had it, the MP was empty so you had to play against yanks and it was laggy as so it went on ebay.

Yeah I can see why MP is empty. Just had a go of botzone with five minutes matches. The level took five minutes to load and I only saw the enemy once in that five minute match. The controls just felt off as well.

I probably won't will beat the campaign and just shelve it permanently.

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
The game is crap.

Single player was a chore to finish and the multiplayer felt like it was a completely different shooter tacked in to it.

If it wasn't a launch title with me having only battlefield to back it up and the graphics weren't so beautiful i wouldn't have bothered with it after the first 2 hours.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I didn't mind the mp, you had to level up your gear before it was enjoyable though and most people had already had enough before that happened.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Is there any real point to making a US PSN Account? Are the games cheaper or so I've heard??

Games are cheaper, DLC is cheaper.

Games are about $100 on the AUS store, they are about $60 on the US store.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
PSN is the single most expensive place to buy games, $99 for a new game? It makes even EB look good.
Not when you're on the US account and split it with a mate. Like I said $30 a game, + its on my PS4 and I don't need discs, and the new preloading feature. Works exactly the same as normal too.

Although Im having a problem right now :p Usually when I go to library and click a game thats not on my HDD it takes me to a page which has a download option, when I'm clicking Fifa 15 it takes me to the page but only says buy and lets me buy it again, but I've already bought it just haven't downloaded it yet.

Any one had an issue like this before? pretty ******* annoying.

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not when you're on the US account and split it with a mate. Like I said $30 a game, + its on my PS4 and I don't need discs, and the new preloading feature. Works exactly the same as normal too.

Although Im having a problem right now :p Usually when I go to library and click a game thats not on my HDD it takes me to a page which has a download option, when I'm clicking Fifa 15 it takes me to the page but only says buy and lets me buy it again, but I've already bought it just haven't downloaded it yet.

Anyone got any idea whats up here? Very *ing annoying!

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Still ****ed :( even if I wanted to buy it again (which I dont...) it says We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time (E-82000113). When I google that error code it says its a PSN issue, reckon that could be stopping me from downloading Fifa too?

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Still ****** :( even if I wanted to buy it again (which I dont...) it says We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time (E-82000113). When I google that error code it says its a PSN issue, reckon that could be stopping me from downloading Fifa too?
are you using the account it was purchased with?

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
are you using the account it was purchased with?
Yeah I am, my ps4 is the secondary one for this account though but that hasn't been a problem before. I can download it from the web store but can't send it to my ps4 because it's not primary and yeah there's just no download option on the ps4.

Hoping it's just an error on their end, sounds like people are having a few problems. If it hasn't fixed itself tonight I'll try making mine the primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back