PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having really annoying issues with messaging over the past few days. I get the notification that I've received a message, but the message itself won't actually appear for anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Both my PS4 and phone are the same. Anybody else having issues?

It's because the PSN servers are shite. All that PS+ money and no upgrades to servers. That's why if you have a long friends list it can freeze and take 5 minutes to load up everyone.

Old school game called Shadow Warrior coming out Thursday , FPS with swords too . I hope it's good , was fun years ago so who knows.

I know this probably gets asked every second page, but anyone seen any great deals on the PS4 lately? Looking to upgrade and leaning towards the EB deal where you trade your old PS3 unless somebody has a better suggestion?

Cheers guys :thumbsu:

Whats the trade in value of a PS4? am considering trading in my Black one for a white one

You'd be better off trying to find someone to buy it from you. You'll get ****ed if you trade it in.

Whats the trade in value of a PS4? am considering trading in my Black one for a white one

SA18036089_papermate_yk_pk4_lp_correction_fluid_bnd_we_white.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB offered me $200 for my black Xbox as I wanted to change over to a white console. Told them I'd rather keep the console at that price. Better of selling privately & losing $75-$100 or just sticking with your current console.

Finally gave the ShareFactory a go tonight, after getting some decent clips of NBA 2K15 together.

Really surprised at how quick and easy it is to work with but produce an overall outstanding result. The music choices are surprisingly good, the themes are outstanding (although none were suited to my clips bar the default), the transitions are your usual stuff but still look good and just the overall way to edit and clip things together works seamlessly.

I've not had a great deal of work with editing programs before, but this one definitely didn't overwhelm at all.

Will be using this in the future for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back