PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just tried the USB music player with some At the Gates. Had a couple unused 8gb sticks lying around so now one is dedicated to tunes for PS4. Took me a few goes to get working because as usual I didn't look up how to do it, so for anyone wondering:

Make a root folder simply called 'music'. The PS4 recognises sub folders so you can neatly assort everything inside if you wish. At first mine wasn't working because I forgot to check that Windows Media Player ripped the CD as WMA. Just changed it to MP3 and tried again and all sweet.

Hey Glenno23 could I get your take on this?
I might do it with WWE instead and I'm sure it's alright. I just wanna price match either COD or WWE when it's released, price match from most likely dick smith and then trade in destiny.
I'm sure it's fine but I'm not sure with EB sometimes.
Cheers.

Price matching the day zero shouldn't be an issue. My stores will be doing it on request

I couldn't work out how to change the theme last night.

Managed to change the colour... so that's a start?

Apparently there is supposed to be an option on the themes menu to obtain more from PS store, but that wasn't there for me?

I couldn't work out how to change the theme last night.

Managed to change the colour... so that's a start?

Apparently there is supposed to be an option on the themes menu to obtain more from PS store, but that wasn't there for me?

Me either.

Was mucking around on the phone this morning on my break, noticed you can purchase the Destiny theme (free) logged under a US PSN but logged under AU PSN not available.

Downloaded to the PS4, but can't check till I get home to confirm. If anyone with a US PSN wants to give it a go you should be right.

Was mucking around on the phone this morning on my break, noticed you can purchase the Destiny theme (free) logged under a US PSN but logged under AU PSN not available.

Downloaded to the PS4, but can't check till I get home to confirm. If anyone with a US PSN wants to give it a go you should be right.
Yea Destiny and COD themes are from the US store only atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea Destiny and COD themes are from the US store only atm.

Yeah I know mate intended for those asking about themes, and if/how they work once D/L.

I could buy them from the online store as of yesterday - Didnt log on my PS4 though to see if they were there, so im not sure if it needs a store update. Or does the store update online happen at different times to the actual console?

Gah, $80 atm.
I picked one up from them for that price a while ago. It's worth signing up for their daily emails as they have some pretty good specials from time to time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mate just picked up a PS4, set up and PSN online, now when trying to login on PS4, it lets him login then asks him to create a username and such (which he did online too). I can add him as a friend, and he can sign into the store but when he tries to actually log in as a user on the console he is asked to create a user. Anyone know how to get around this?

Nevermind, just seems to be a long delay between creating it online and it realising it on the PS4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back