PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.supermassivegames.com/games/until-dawn

Anyone gonna get "until dawn" ?
looks like its influenced by classic slasher horror films .

until-dawn-horror-game-playstation3-screenshot.png
I'll buy it as I am keen to see how the game intends to profile my experience based on my answers to certain questions in the intro/prologue. I hope I can make it as f'ed up as possible. Come at me! :)

Cheers for the vid HBK. It had (for the first time in ages) actually had the power cord out for a week. Only started after installing that PS1 (20th anniversary theme) so I blame that. It has been deleted (that theme sound sure brought back memories)

Lol you act like DayZ is a new thing? It's a broken mess of a game, which is likely never to be finished.
I'm certain a zombie open world game can be made fun with BF parties.

I'm certain a zombie open world game can be made fun with BF parties.

You'd be right, but DayZ is just shocking, even something as simple as picking up an object is a massive chore. I once ran around in the game for an hour without seeing a single item, zombie or other player.

You'd be right, but DayZ is just shocking, even something as simple as picking up an object is a massive chore. I once ran around in the game for an hour without seeing a single item, zombie or other player.

Well hopefully they've upgraded it a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give this one a miss it's a piece of s**t. Sony has one coming out eventually wait for that.

Depends on the price I reckon. If it's around the $20 mark then no harm if it's s**t. Can get $20 worth of trolling out of it.

It's been $30 since release on PC and just got a price increase(lol) can't see it being less than $50 on ps4.

Plus it's ordinary as is. Imagine the port over lol.

I don't think it's worth judging Day Z on what's not a final product. It's called early access as it's just that, an early version of the game.

Yes, it's buggy, yes it's average right now. But it's not finished. Any game that's going through this stage of development won't be great.

I suspect by the time it gets closer to release it'll be well worth playing and putting in many hours into. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I don't think it's worth judging Day Z on what's not a final product. It's called early access as it's just that, an early version of the game.

Yes, it's buggy, yes it's average right now. But it's not finished. Any game that's going through this stage of development won't be great.
Isn't this the standard for full releases these days? Buggy unfinished piles of crap. It really is becoming a joke the state that games are in when they are released

I suspect by the time it gets closer to release it'll be well worth playing and putting in many hours into. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

The developers have been charging full price for a game that's been in Alpha for two years, the fault is squarely on the gamers though for buying this s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back