PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's worth judging Day Z on what's not a final product. It's called early access as it's just that, an early version of the game.

Yes, it's buggy, yes it's average right now. But it's not finished. Any game that's going through this stage of development won't be great.

I suspect by the time it gets closer to release it'll be well worth playing and putting in many hours into. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

The 1.0 release isn't coming out for another two years and the PS4 version won't be out until 2017 at the earliest. Dean Hall has also left. Plus you haven't even played it so you shouldn't comment on it.

Isn't this the standard for full releases these days? Buggy unfinished piles of crap. It really is becoming a joke the state that games are in when they are released
Really it's becoming a quality control problem from the point of the manufacturer right now. These games aren't making it through their checks for release but they get waivers as long as they patch it on day one (and obviously then it's not actually fixing all the issues).

Game discs these days have become mere activation discs more than something that houses the game as it's effectively unplayable without being patched (and in some cases completely unplayable).

The 1.0 release isn't coming out for another two years and the PS4 version won't be out until 2017 at the earliest. Dean Hall has also left. Plus you haven't even played it so you shouldn't comment on it.
I can and will comment on games that have not yet been released. It's a forum, that's what a forum is for.

The fact that it's "two years" from release shows that nobody should be taking the game as anywhere near final regardless. Nor a representation of what it will be. Anyone who pays for access to the version currently available has to pay knowing that the game is going to be very rough.

Anyone else have problems playing used games ?
Its not scratched but the PS4 acts like it is by blue screening every 4-5 hours
Sony pull this s**t on purpose I believe

If the game is BF4, its normal to see that blue screen. Watch Dogs was another that used to crash a lot for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last of us remastered
I remember before the console release sony and microsoft had the always on thing and no second hand games
This is their plan B the fukin campaigners
Sony never had that.

Some great sales on the PS store now.
Dragon Age III $63, Madden 15 $48, Tomb Raider $25 Metro Redux $32, Battlefield 4 Premium (inc. all DLC) $36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back