PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i will end up using the 10% code on REmake, nothing else on the store i want, or willing the pay the AU PSN prices for. But didnt expect REmake to be 14GB, so i think i will get that in the next few days.

So eb have a buy one get one free deal.

Should I buy last of us on Ps4

Metro redux

Or evil within.

Or infamous second son.

What two should I get bearing in mind I've already played last of us on ps3

You forgot to add Used games only. so ill pass. I:SS is a solid game, did you like First Light? both are easy to Platinum

You forgot to add Used games only. so ill pass. I:SS is a solid game, did you like First Light? both are easy to Platinum
I have played first two infamous and enjoyed them. I'm more story based when it comes to my games too.

I've never played Metro games but I've heard good things. I love fallout series so Id assume i'd love the post apocalyptic genre of Metro.

Yeh forgot to mention that its only for used games too.

I have played first two infamous and enjoyed them. I'm more story based when it comes to my games too.

I've never played Metro games but I've heard good things. I love fallout series so Id assume i'd love the post apocalyptic genre of Metro.

Yeh forgot to mention that its only for used games too.

Just going to chuck a massive recommendation on Metro. Firstly, it's two games in one, and secondly it is a quality, story driven shooter heavy on atmosphere.

I was leaning towards Metro anyway.

No love for The Evil Within though? Not any good?

No idea sorry, just wanted to give Metro a recommendation. I'm a wuss when it comes to horror games lol. Can eat up horror movies all day long but once I'm in their shoes I crap my dacks. I make an exception for Metro though (and horror buffs probably don't even think it is horror anyway). I just love the atmosphere. One level you're feeling claustrophobic in the dark metro tunnels with no where to turn or hide, wondering if you're about to be jumped by something. The next level you could be happy to see daylight only for it to shortly sour because you realise you're low on filters, your visor is cracked and you've got hardly any ammo left. On top of that there are solid shooting and stealth mechanics and just and all round great experience. The first time I played Last Light I chose Russian as the language with english subtitles and it added another level of immersion. The english dialogue in Russian accents is great anyway. Some of it was a bit corny in the original release of 2033 but they redubbed some of the parts for Redux.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lovely month delay on physical copies of Dying Light. :)

Looks like a game that should be in the bargain bin after a month anyway. They could be trying to push more to pay the extra on the Digital game so less people will trade it in.

So I just put a new hard drive in, * Sony have made it a bitch.

Can't back up games, so I have to download/install all again
Can't back up patches, so I have to download again
Can only back up 1 games saved data at a time so I have to do it 1 game by 1.
Can't restore all game saved data at a time, have to do it 1 game by 1 game.
Can't restore the game saved data unless the game is installed so now I have to install all my games now unless I want to * around in the future.

I am sure there is more reasons its s**t but i am over it now and need a beer.

So I just put a new hard drive in, **** Sony have made it a bitch.

Can't restore the game saved data unless the game is installed so now I have to install all my games now unless I want to **** around in the future.

And this is why I was unsure about doing it myself. Sounds like a bitch!

So I just put a new hard drive in, **** Sony have made it a bitch.

Can't restore the game saved data unless the game is installed so now I have to install all my games now unless I want to **** around in the future.

That seems like an extremely bad oversight on their behalf, more and more people are going to run into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back