PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the one thing I'm still surprised that Rockstar haven't done. Put GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas all on one disc with some updated textures, resolution and framerate and sell it for $50-$60 they would make an absolute killing!

Could even chuck the 'stories' PSP titles in just to make it even more complete.

Just a version with Trophies/Achievements would be enough for me. If they released it I'd spend all of my gaming time getting the Platinum for Vice City.

Didn't really wanna start a new thread, but has anybody played Akiba's trip: Undead and Undressed? Thinking of grabbing it on PS3, as it's only $29 whereas the PS4 version is $70. It's a Japanese game, somewhat a perve simulator/action RPG from what I can tell.

It's the one thing I'm still surprised that Rockstar haven't done. Put GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas all on one disc with some updated textures, resolution and framerate and sell it for $50-$60 they would make an absolute killing!

Could even chuck the 'stories' PSP titles in just to make it even more complete.
I think the director/writer etc said they will only ever stay in the consoles they come out on.

I know that was said about Tommy Vercetti about a possibly appearance on GTA V.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never really played much of the earlier gta's due to life getting in the way in those years so it's 1 remake I would more than likely get.

Probably wouldn't get SA, but VC and III would make me go bananas.

GTA III was an amazing game. Got 100% in it, bloody epic game.

I think I completed three around a dozen times. So much re-playability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back