PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long til people complain about their 1TB filling up too quickly?

I feel like 1TB will last me. By the time I get close to filling it I'll delete some of the games I've stopped playing. I have a few games I play regularly and then single player ones which are chewed through pretty easily.

Haha yes I saw you there too :p
lol - their customer service is excellent and the connection seems pretty good too (except for a couple of NBNCo caused outages)... they matched dodo for me price wise so I am getting an absolute bargain. Pity it doesn't look like they will be able to supply you at this stage.

lol - their customer service is excellent and the connection seems pretty good too (except for a couple of NBNCo caused outages)... they matched dodo for me price wise so I am getting an absolute bargain. Pity it doesn't look like they will be able to supply you at this stage.
Yeah they seem almost too good to be true, and unfortunately for me they are. Im going to head in to telstra tonight and play hard ball with them. I'll just walk away from them if they don't give me what I want and go to another company and they will get none of my money.

Yeah they seem almost too good to be true, and unfortunately for me they are. Im going to head in to telstra tonight and play hard ball with them. I'll just walk away from them if they don't give me what I want and go to another company and they will get none of my money.
Fair enough. Maybe try someone on a short term contract or month to month and hope they come to your area in time.

PS4 media player sucks hard.
Files that played on PS3 don't play on PS4 and there aren't many files that will play.
What a disappointment.

It does suck, the codecs available are very limited.

As for having a 1TB hd, mine's filled up pretty quickly too, doesn't help with a bunch of games taking up 50GB. Regardless though, it's much easier than last gen to re-install, specifically the speed it installs from disc is magnificent. The only issue there is not way to keep updates for games so you have to re-install massive patches if you ever feel like playing an old game. I hope there is something they can do about that.

PS4 media player sucks hard.
Files that played on PS3 don't play on PS4 and there aren't many files that will play.
What a disappointment.
This may not be the problem you're having but I've found putting the files into folders will make them appear in the media player.

Hey,

So I got an email this morning confirming my purchases, when I wasn't even on the PS4 at the time.
I check my bank account and I have actually been charged for adding funds etc.

How do I go about trying to get my money back etc?

Send a query to Sony. The other thing you could do is challenge the CC transaction via the bank.

Was someone else using your machine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send a query to Sony. The other thing you could do is challenge the CC transaction via the bank.

Was someone else using your machine?

Nah no one else in my house uses the PS4 and wouldn't have been awake at the time.
I'm thinking of removing my credit card information and changing my password now as I don't want it to happen again.
I don't have my account linked on anyone else's PS4 either.
I don't even have the game they purchased the DLC for either.

Nah no one else in my house uses the PS4 and wouldn't have been awake at the time.
I'm thinking of removing my credit card information and changing my password now as I don't want it to happen again.
I don't have my account linked on anyone else's PS4 either.
I don't even have the game they purchased the DLC for either.

Well go to Sony first, if you get nowhere on that. Tell the bank it was a fraudulent transaction.

Well yeah thats probably a good first option...

Hey,

So I got an email this morning confirming my purchases, when I wasn't even on the PS4 at the time.
I check my bank account and I have actually been charged for adding funds etc.

How do I go about trying to get my money back etc?
Wasn't renewing your ps plus account? It will automatically add credits to your wallet when your subscription expires.

Yeah it was for Black Ops II.
I had Advanced Warfare but I traded that in a while ago and I only have Black Ops II on PC.
I called Sony and they said it will probably take 7-10 days.
I changed password and removed the card information and they suggested I should get a new card as well, so I might look into that.

Yeah it was for Black Ops II.
I had Advanced Warfare but I traded that in a while ago and I only have Black Ops II on PC.
I called Sony and they said it will probably take 7-10 days.
I changed password and removed the card information and they suggested I should get a new card as well, so I might look into that.

Yep if someone has your card details ring the bank now, tell them about the transaction in question and get a new card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back