PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having a problem with my PS4, sometimes when I go to turn it on it just does nothing. Sometimes it beeps, sometimes it doesn't. Have to unplug it a couple of times to get it going. I put it in rest mode when I turn it off, so obviously that's not good to unplug it like that.

Anyone had anything similar or know of a fix?

Happens to me too. It seems it turns on but doesn't put out a signal to the TV (or receiver in my case) I found waiting a while it will work. Otherwise O get impatient and just unplug it like you.

Anyone want a 3 month pass for STAN. i got a code thin on my receipt when picking up Black ops 3 from JB

I would love it as I am a whore for free stuff.

******* Farming Simulator is the Deal of the Week (with only 4 dollars off anyway). What the **** is this s**t Sony?

I know right?

All the while, 'Timber Floating Floor Installation Simulator' is still full price.

Two thumbs down Sony.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get a PS4? I've seen a few good deals with Target having a 1TB PS4 console + BO3 for $479, also EB games has a similar deal with ACS.

Best price I've seen is $438 and that is a 500gb console with Elder Scrolls and 3 month stan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know of businesses that can upgrade ps4 hard drives? Need to upgrade my 500gb hard drive and dont particularly trust myself with the task.
Its really simple to do man, pretty much invloves you removing screws and putting them back in. i think theres a video on page 1 about it

Does anyone know of businesses that can upgrade ps4 hard drives? Need to upgrade my 500gb hard drive and dont particularly trust myself with the task.
Its really simple to do man, pretty much invloves you removing screws and putting them back in. i think theres a video on page 1 about it
Yeh im a bit of a nuffy, and i managed no dramas. Plenty of Youtube vids as well.

Helen Keller could do it.

I'm definitely the same hah. Might try it soon though.

Seriously it's dead easy - a bit more involved if you want to transfer data from the old hard disk to new one but still very easy. I'm sure there are plenty of computer shops that will charge you for a hard drive and an installation fee to boot.

Seriously it's dead easy - a bit more involved if you want to transfer data from the old hard disk to new one but still very easy. I'm sure there are plenty of computer shops that will charge you for a hard drive and an installation fee to boot.
Would be looking to move all my save files across. Thought that was all done via USB though?

Would be looking to move all my save files across. Thought that was all done via USB though?
If you have PS+ you can just use the cloud to both upload it and download them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back