PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those with a US PSN account there are some good deals at the moment. Prices in USD:

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $9.00 (85% off)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $6.60 (67% off)
Dishonoured Definitive Ed. - $15.20 (62% off)
The Elder Scrolls Online - $24.00 / $40.00 premium (60% off)
Trials Fusion: Awesome MAX Ed. - $16.00 (60% off)
The Witcher 3 - $25.00 (50% off)
Project CARS - $20.00 (50% off)
The Order - $10.00 (50% off)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - $35.99 (40% off)
GTA V - $35.99 (40% off)
FIFA 16 - $35.99 (40% off)
Madden 16 - $35.99 (40% off)

Picked up The Old Blood and The Order. I know The Order is largely considered a disappointment but figure its worth a shot for $10
You forgot I am Bread!

"Embark on an epic journey to become toast."

I'm sold.

Drive club i enjoyed. Project cars doesnt seem worth it.
ELO is worth it but i just run out of time with destiny and battlefront.

Cheers.

Is ESO going to still have a strong community in a few months and does it rely on a getting a group together like Destiny outside of the game itself or is it easy to do quest with other players within the game itself on a whim?

Assuming you havent had a crack at Cars?

Cheers.

Is ESO going to still have a strong community in a few months and does it rely on a getting a group together like Destiny outside of the game itself or is it easy to do quest with other players within the game itself on a whim?

Assuming you havent had a crack at Cars?

Unknown. Last time i was on there it was gangbusters but who knows with fallout, battlefront, destiny etc etc
Only so many hours in a day.

Nah. 1 car game for me. Although am interested obviously in the new GT when it comes out

Unknown. Last time i was on there it was gangbusters but who knows with fallout, battlefront, destiny etc etc
Only so many hours in a day.

Nah. 1 car game for me. Although am interested obviously in the new GT when it comes out

Thanks again, sorry to be a pest, but on the group online play front, are you reliant on organizing group questing outside the game itself like Destiny with forums/LFG, or can you find people to play with in game?

Thanks again, sorry to be a pest, but on the group online play front, are you reliant on organizing group questing outside the game itself like Destiny with forums/LFG, or can you find people to play with in game?

All good mate.
Elo has a much better party/group function that you can do ingame and on the fly just by meeting people inside the "world" in saying that i have just as much fun exploring/questing the world on my own.

I have a massive backlog while still playing Fallout and Destiny, is Elder Scrolls worth getting?

As well as Project Cars?....Still need to start Drive Club!

I'll add another voice to Project Cars is worth it. It's great if you like a more sim-style of racing game. I'll add that it's very challenging with a controller (although not impossible). If you ever end up getting a wheel, then it's an absolute blast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ta fellas, much appreciated.

Im a bit of a noob to racing games, last sim racing game played on a regular basis was GT3 on PS2. :$

Plan was to give Driveclub a good hammering then move to Project Cars, but if theres a massive jump in difficulty and not as playable with a controller, then I might pass.

Ta fellas, much appreciated.

Im a bit of a noob to racing games, last sim racing game played on a regular basis was GT3 on PS2. :$

Plan was to give Driveclub a good hammering then move to Project Cars, but if theres a massive jump in difficulty and not as playable with a controller, then I might pass.

It's certainly playable, but yeah, it takes some getting used to. There's plenty of people who dominate online events with controllers, so it's not like you have to have one. Starting on Driveclub is probably a good idea.

Wait a sec, is Gauntlet a free game for this month?

If so, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, I love that s**t!
From what I recall. I have it on Megadrive and PS2. Looking forward to having a look a this version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back