PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakePlisskin

Cancelled
Mar 3, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yup. It's a f--king bitch to drive too
Yeah had a quick go , haven't played for months so it didn't help but managed a couple laps at 2:18s , fastest guy was 2:12 , not sure if that's super quick though. On Bathurst obviously .

Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah had a quick go , haven't played for months so it didn't help but managed a couple laps at 2:18s , fastest guy was 2:12 , not sure if that's super quick though. On Bathurst obviously .

Drinking beer having a few cracks at at the moment. Neighbor has got down to low 2:11s, I haven't cracked 2:13 yet. The hardcore guys at raceonoz reckon they're doing 2:05s untuned. How the * they do it I have no idea.

SnakePlisskin

Cancelled
Mar 3, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Drinking beer having a few cracks at at the moment. Neighbor has got down to low 2:11s, I haven't cracked 2:13 yet. The hardcore guys at raceonoz reckon they're doing 2:05s untuned. How the **** they do it I have no idea.
Fair dinkum? 2:05 :eek:, i need to get back into it.

I plan to get both. I feel firewatch will be a PS+ title, or at least the first of them two. I still have to play that Rapture game and have few others in my back log so only want to get one or the other now.

I still have to play that Rapture game

Everybody's gone to the Rapture? Never heard of it what sort of game is it? Bit like the Telltale games or am I way off?

Everybody's gone to the Rapture? Never heard of it what sort of game is it? Bit like the Telltale games or am I way off?
Yeah thats the one. Not sure, I went to play it the other day and started looking at the trophy guide. The lack of a manual save and long distances put me off starting it when I didn't have time. From what I understand there isn't much game play as such, just explore and story, but I could be wrong/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back