Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read on the PS blog that they're now gonna wait until 5-7 days before release date to announce the following months schedule. As they don't stick to a uniform time this doesn't really give any sort of solid time frame for announcements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Payday 2 and Injustice have been ruled out this month (PS3). Secret Ponchos (PS4) has also been ruled out. Dishonoured and Saints Row IV are on sale or will be tomorrow, so that might rule them out as free games in April.

These are the rumoured titles for next months ps+
PS4: Mercenary Kings
PS3: PES 2014, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Vita: Hotline Miami, Moto GP13

PS3 lineup a bit disappointing but can't expect every month to have games I'm interested in. I want a PS4 just for Mercenary Kings, will see if there's a way to redeem it online if it comes to PS Plus.

PES seems like a weird choice, possibly the worst title ever put up on PS+.

However Sly Cooper is an awesome choice! Have wanted the game, but never went out and got it. Would absolutely love that to be one of the options.

Mercenary Kings looks pretty decent too.
PS3 lineup a bit disappointing but can't expect every month to have games I'm interested in. I want a PS4 just for Mercenary Kings, will see if there's a way to redeem it online if it comes to PS Plus.
Just go to the PS Store website and 'purchase' the game and it'll be there whenever you get a PS4.

go to the PS Store website and 'purchase' the game and it'll be there whenever you get a PS4.

Thanks, just did that now. Though by the time I get a PS4, I'm going to have a backlog of games to go through thanks to PS Plus. First World problems.

Thanks, just did that now. Though by the time I get a PS4, I'm going to have a backlog of games to go through thanks to PS Plus. First World problems.

I've been doing it since they started uploading PS4 games, not going to get one for a few months yet, so should have close to 10 games waiting to play.

It's the best and worst part about PS+. All these awesome games, no time to start and finish them.

I have so many PS3 games ready to go...and no time to actually play them. :(

Hopefully some cross buy loop hole for sly so I can get it on vita. Already have hotline miami so ps+ is pretty s**t for me next month if those get confirmed.

Also have nfi what that PS4 game is. Only 2 indies im waiting for are Octodad and Oddworld New n Tasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back