Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Got around to starting Hotline Miami last night, what a ******* great game. Frustrating at times though.

Yeah it's really cool. Though it can be frustrating the lack of load times after you die seems to take the edge off it. There was one of the last stages that I would've done a section of it 50+ times before getting through. Almost threw my controller through the tv.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Yeah it's really cool. Though it can be frustrating the lack of load times after you die seems to take the edge off it. There was one of the last stages that I would've done a section of it 50+ times before getting through. Almost threw my controller through the tv.
Mate I reckon I restarted the first stage 50+ times. :oops:

Got into the swing of things eventually but those first few were a disaster, hahahaha.

Seriously what do you expect from a new console? Maybe they can throw up a full retail game just to keep the sooky lala's happy.

How about not ps3 or vita games upgraded to ps4?

There are better options for us ps4 users yah bellend.

All the ps3 and vita users are getting great free games.

How about not ps3 or vita games upgraded to ps4?

There are better options for us ps4 users yah bellend.

All the ps3 and vita users are getting great free games.
One of the reasons I kept my PS3.

I reckon will be 12 months for top shelf PS4 freebies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

One of the reasons I kept my PS3.

I reckon will be 12 months for top shelf PS4 freebies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'd just be happy for a fun freebie.

Where are all the titles made indy developers?

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Speaking of Hotline Miami how is it on the Vita, for anyone who's played it on that?

Speaking of Hotline Miami how is it on the Vita, for anyone who's played it on that?
Plays fine. I don't enjoy the game though so can't really comment further

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Plays fine. I don't enjoy the game though so can't really comment further
Fair enough, all I needed to hear. Thinking of giving it a try soon.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Really looking forward to play Puppeteer and Payday 2.
Although i was planning on originally getting Payday on 360 as i prefer XBL to PSN.
I already own Murumasa on the Wii, will definitely try this version as it will look great on the OLED screen.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Really smooth, I beat the game though because it's fairly short and I want more :(.
Sounds good, I'm impressed with the Vita so if I can get more on it that provides a similar experience I will.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
It's great, I played the entire thing on Vita and loved it. Kinda want to go for the platinum but I don't think I hate myself enough.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
It's great, I played the entire thing on Vita and loved it. Kinda want to go for the platinum but I don't think I hate myself enough.
Sweet, I'll give it a go on the Vita then.
I'm not a masochist so I won't be doing any trophy hunting though.

Did anyone else get motogp on vita this month and want to boost the online trophies? I only need the play for 30 mins/3 hours ones but happy to help with the other two. Only need them for the plat.

We just need to join a game and wait. I guess having to check back at least every 30 mins to stop the console going to sleep.

Nevermind. Got it :)

Last edited:
Back