Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, this sucks. Been looking since Sunday wondering why no PS+ threads have any news. Hopefully not flower. Everyone who bought that on ps3 already gets it free on ps4.

I googled Flower yesterday after seeing it on here and the top result was a leak on the Ps+ for August. Might have been a hoax I guess.

I'll look for it when I get back to the office. I'm sure it was Octodad, Flower and one other listed.

EDIT: See picko's post below.

Last edited:

I find it easier to be disappointed before the games are revealed. Considering Fez and maybe Valiant Hearts are the only PSN games I'd actually play. Very little chance those will be free for a while.

When's driveclub? at least PS+ will be of some use that month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For once I'd like the Lego game to be on PS3/PS4

What the hell is Proteus?
A weird sort of non-game, where you just explore the environment and it reacts to you.

I don't know how you guys find the time to play so many games to be honest.

I don't have a lot to play, that is the problem. Not one game from PS+ has been downloaded for several months and those I have since the PS4 came out received less than 30 mins before boredom kicked in.

I don't have a lot to play, that is the problem. Not one game from PS+ has been downloaded for several months and those I have since the PS4 came out received less than 30 mins before boredom kicked in.

I haven't had a chance to switch on Puppeteer yet but I thought that'd be pretty cool.

You didn't like Wolfenstein?

I haven't had a chance to switch on Puppeteer yet but I thought that'd be pretty cool.

You didn't like Wolfenstein?

Focus Bender_

I'm talking about those I downloaded via PS+, not ones that have come out.

I only really play each game once and don't go back. I'm not one to enjoy replays.
Battlefield covers my online experience mostly with some COD (very infrequent now) and I'd say TLoU although I'm not a huge fan of it.

Find myself playing my millionth FIFA season which ie tedious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back