Multiplat PlayStation Plus

I'm looking forward to Joe Danger and that's all. Vita hasn't been getting s**t games so its justifying my Vita purchase.

Still don't understand why Sony aren't giving us Knack. I want to play it but i'm not going to pay for it and I doubt they'll be making much sales now that there is more games out

I'm looking forward to Joe Danger and that's all. Vita hasn't been getting s**t games so its justifying my Vita purchase.

Still don't understand why Sony aren't giving us Knack. I want to play it but i'm not going to pay for it and I doubt they'll be making much sales now that there is more games out
e6e3abuv.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wow that would have to be the worst month yet and I'm not referring to the PS4 games because they're the best lot out of the three. I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed, Hoard? REALLY!? Jesus. That's scrapping the bottom of the barrel, have they run out of PS3 games to give? The Vita list makes me just as sad too.

Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'm confused, Sony used to give awesome games for the IGC which tipped me over to buying (apart from the ps4 requirement). Stuff like dmc, bioshock infinite, saints row the third, spec ops the line, bioshock 2 and far cry 3.

I guess now that they've suckered everyone in with the ps4 requirement they can start giving s**t games. I mean Hoard, REALLY? That games been on PC for years and always goes on sale for $2, it's terrible. That's as bad as giving us PES 14.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Vita has been turning into my ps plus machine. Last month was the first time I didn't bother downloading anything but have had at least one enjoyable game on it each month justifying the cost of both the vita and the sub.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I'm happy with PS All Stars for 2 reasons.

A) I think it looks fun for free.

B) My mates will download it as well and it'll probably get added in for a few nights of multiplayer fun.

I had to look up the others. VelocityX2 looks good but how many of these 2D shoot'em'up style games have we gotten in the last 12 months?

Resogun, Dead Nation, Pixeljunk & even Strider which looks similar to this.

I would rather a bit of diversity.

Sportsfriends just looks like something you play for half an hour drunk, laugh at it and never play it again.

No idea what the other PS3 game was.

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
I still have heaps of PS3 PS+ titles to play, It takes me a long time to finish games these days so I suppose it's not a big deal.
Still gotta make room on my PS3 for Crysis 3.

I'm playing through Crysis 3 at the moment. Enjoying it! Controls take awhile to get used to though.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
All Stars the best of the lot imo, but I already have it on PS3 & Vita (dat retail cross buy) so looks like I'm saving some quota next month. Not all doom and gloom though, X1's games with gold for next month is worse.

Driveclub is October isn't it? I pity the shitty indie title that gets the PS+ treatment with that in October.

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
The Driveclub PS Plus version is going to be offered in October in addition to two other PS4 titles. Out of curiosity, how many people have played any of the games offered in September?

Mar 27, 2011
Melboooooooon
AFL Club
West Coast
The Driveclub PS Plus version is going to be offered in October in addition to two other PS4 titles. Out of curiosity, how many people have played any of the games offered in September?
Sportsfriends is pretty fun but it's a bit odd offering a couch co-op only game on psn. I hated that other game but I know people who are playing the hell out of it.

Back