Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

We get a stripped down version of the game. Not a demo as such. Less cars and tracks but has it's own trophy set so you can get a plat if that's what you do. Will also be updated in the future unlike a demo.

This is exactly what you get and what the full game has. It's effectively 1/5th of the full game.

One of the recurring questions we keep seeing is about the scale of the PlayStation Plus Edition. The simple answer is that with an active PlayStation Plus subscription, you can download DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition which comes with one location (India), 11 tracks, 10 cars and access to all game modes.

The full DRIVECLUB experience, you can purchase a one-time upgrade for €49.99/$49.99/£42.99. This will give you access to all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars and all 50 tour events.

I'll probably just stick with the PS+ version, I doubt it'll blow me away gameplay wise, not generally a big fan of racing games.

Pretty poor how it was originally announced as a free game if you had PS+ to them changing it to 1/5th of the game.

It'd be like if Kojima said "buy PS+ and I'll give you MGSV" but only gives you MGS Ground Zeroes.
It hasn't changed, it was only ever the ps+ edition not the whole game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the disappointment but at least this Driveclub PS Plus edition will be the third PS4 title in October rather than replacing one of the two PS4 titles.

The quality of what we got on PS3. Not these really crap indy games they keep giving us.

Also, 85 cents?
The system has been out for less than a year. How could you possibly expect the same amount of quality? They aren't going to release a game then have it be free 2 months later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back