Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I might... But seriously only because you think it is worth a try and I respect your view in the bigfooty gaming threads.
However, I do suspect it will be a bit like don't starve in terms of potential to die quickly and turn it off if little time is taken to understand, structure your run through & master it.
It's similar in a way to Don't Starve, but really, it's still far more structured and concise. Don't Starve has no end point, Isaac very clearly does. From the end point, it's all about subsequent runs and unlocking more and more stuff.

It's really worth giving a go. Once you get into it, learn the basic ideas of what's going on it's immensely enjoyable.

Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate, Resogun and Dont Starve have been the top 3 PS+ games for me so far. Played a bit of Binding Of Isaac, wasn't impressed.

Out of the PS4 offerings Resogun, Velocity X2 & Outlast have been the top 3 for me.

Hotline Miami makes it in there if it counts.

Injustice: Gods Among Us will be free next month I quite liked the PS Plus games this month for what it's worth. Anyone who has a PS3 connected pick up Luftrausers! It's a hidden gem.

And they're all s**t, with exception to Outlast. The only good thing about PS+ so far is that it can't get any worse.

We get it you don't like 2D shooters. We get it when you mention it every month.

Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate, Resogun and Dont Starve have been the top 3 PS+ games for me so far. Played a bit of Binding Of Isaac, wasn't impressed.

Be impressed. It's an impressive game.

Sorry for replying to a post in this discussion forum.

You called out The Kanga in a similar manner just a few weeks ago.

If you don't like an entire genre the issue might actually be just a taste issue and not a quality one. All 3 of Resogun, Hotline Miami & Velocity X2 reviewed very well.

You called out The Kanga in a similar manner just a few weeks ago.

If you don't like an entire genre the issue might actually be just a taste issue and not a quality one. All 3 of Resogun, Hotline Miami & Velocity X2 reviewed very well.

I love both Resogun and especially Hotline Miami (can't wait for the sequel) but I hate Velocity 2X.

A fool judges early...... I like Steamworld Dig. Once you upgrade the miner he rocks!
Couldn't put it down the other night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished Steamworld Dig. Neat game.
Also played Limbo for the first time (older ps+ freebie)
Some rather hard "puzzles" to figure out in that. Had to use YouTube a few times. Certain areas require pin point timing of multiple things to succeed. I was keen to finish it despite a bit of frustration. Death animations were cool. Poor character cops a beating. The save points in this were very generous so it wasn't too taxing completing the game.

Pretty stoked with the quality of games this month!

REALLY happy with the Binding of Isaac and can see myself going back to it often when i just feel like a little gaming session.
Just a really fun game and love all the pick ups.
When i first put it on i couldn't help but think "what the * is this!?" but when i started i just couldn't stop!

Steamworld Dig is also a neat little title that while i may not ever put in the time to beat it, it's a solid little time waster.

December PS+ gets the already known Injustice: Gods Among Us and Secret Poncho's on PS4. But also gets Hitman Trilogy HD & Deadly Premonition on PS3. As well as Titan Attacks and Final Horizon on Vita.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...tice-gods-among-us-hitman-deadly-premonition/

Stoked for Hitman Trilogy. I love the Hitman games and this comes with the two best there's been, including my favourite, Contracts.

Deadly Premonition has always been a game I've wanted to own (since seeing GiantBomb's two Endurance Run's), but never really wanted to go and spend the dosh to purchase.

I wouldn't have thought Hitman is a 'big get'. I think it is great that they are being included, but Sony did put Contracts up about a year after release. But it is well worth downloading.

Very happy with Injustice, a game I'd never buy. But am happy to download when offered.

Good month.

I wouldn't have thought Hitman is a 'big get'. I think it is great that they are being included, but Sony did put Contracts up about a year after release. But it is well worth downloading.

Very happy with Injustice, a game I'd never buy. But am happy to download when offered.

Good month.

Compared to whats been available the last few months I reckon it is

Compared to whats been available the last few months I reckon it is

I think it is a nice return towards some bigger names. But the HD collection is about 2 years old now. It is nice and I'm happy to have it, but it isn't a big get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back