Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

You used to be funny; what happened? Did they remove all your sense of humour with the name change?

---

Great month for PS+, they've set the standard now. I hope they keep it up.

Lost patience with insufferable twits to be honest.

I wouldn't have thought Hitman is a 'big get'. I think it is great that they are being included, but Sony did put Contracts up about a year after release. But it is well worth downloading.

Very happy with Injustice, a game I'd never buy. But am happy to download when offered.

Good month.
You're thinking of Absolution, these are the games before Absolution remastered in HD.

You're thinking of Absolution, these are the games before Absolution remastered in HD.

I was thinking of Absolution, you're right.

I'm aware that this collection holds the PS2/Xbox era Hitman games. Hence why I wasn't calling it a big get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that's actually just the PlayGo function. Sony states that, if a game is over 5GB the game must be playable at that 5GB point. So what it'll likely be doing is giving you that 'important' 5GB chunk to ensure you can start the game and then the rest will still download in the background.

I believe that's actually just the PlayGo function. Sony states that, if a game is over 5GB the game must be playable at that 5GB point. So what it'll likely be doing is giving you that 'important' 5GB chunk to ensure you can start the game and then the rest will still download in the background.
This is how I understood it as well, similar to Blizzards system now.

Titan Attacks is really addictive, put a few hours into it already. It's basically space invaders but every round you can use your money to buy upgrades. Only 100mb too so give it a crack.

Injustice is amazing as well, first good month all year from Sony. Very happy with all the games,

Injustice is amazing as well, first good month all year from Sony. Very happy with all the games,

All year? Let's not get too hasty. It isn't even the best month this year.

Feb 2014
Bioshock Infinite & Metro: Last Night (PS3)
Outlast. (PS4)
Modnation Racers & Dynasty Warriors Next (Vita)

First strong month in a while though I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back