Mod. Notice Please welcome Gibbsy and now Red Alert the new mods on the Association Football boards!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Comrades,
There's been a couple of changes in the hierarchy on the Association Football boards. NFGKizza and Mojito are both handing in their badges due to a lack of spare time more than anything else and we thanks them for their efforts...especially during the Evra V Suarez war and the aftermath of the 2012 A-League Grand Final. Gibbsy (and now RedAlert) will be a one of the replacements so please make him welcome and be nice by understanding the rules of BF.

The other mod will be announced very soon.

Mr_Bojangles.

In all seriousness I hope I don't have to do too much work at all, because that means everyone's well behaved. Thanks to Kizza and Moj who did a sterling job before me, I'm looking forward to taking on the role and enjoying the banter whilst keeping you all in line :) Just because I may not post a lot, doesn't mean I'm not around - I have a few ideas planned ahead of the World Cup which should make the board a hotbed of discussion and enjoyment too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Providing everyone is willing to adhere to my new standards of behaviour I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I could see at least 15% of you being allowed to remain on my board for at least the first week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back