Plibersek - Opposition arse clown

Remove this Banner Ad

The AMA is a union with its own views on many political issues. It is also not a public body and is not comprised of the "senior health advisors" of the kind I am talking about. I'm talking about the officials in our bureaucracy/public service.

If you're going to bring the AMA into it in any case, then why not also quote more recent comments from their former head, Kerryn Phelps? She's hardly ever been a supporter of the Coalition afaik, but she has praised Dutton for his approach and savaged Plibersek for hers.
See you doing what many do when a well credentialed body puts a forceful viewpoint which is diametrically opposed to theirs - they attempt to discredit them.

The AMA is the organisation that speaks for the medical profession who are the ones who will be front and centre should there be a frontline commitment. They unequivocally say the government approach is wrong. As do the major powers, the World Health Organisation, the UN, Human Rights Watch, Médecins Sans Frontières and other frontline medical and humanitarian organisations.

See you doing what many do when a well credentialed body puts a forceful viewpoint which is diametrically opposed to theirs - they attempt to discredit them.

There was a specific context to what I was saying about the AMA, which you've missed.

I made a post talking about senior people in the health bureaucracy. Scon took or extended that to include the AMA. So I responded by pointing out that they were a union and quite independent of government with their own strong views on a lot of issues, including this one, and that I wasn't referring to them in my original comments.

If you've got the pill inside 50 and there's defenders about to hammer you,you've got to be quick, decisive,make a good execute well.Judgement and foresight is called for.
This is more of a defensive flood situation but same principles.
Sitting on your hands is not an option.
The info is readily available.It's common knowledge
Money won't cut it with this one.
It's a ticking bomb;a day delayed is a day lost,and tomorrow the problem's is worse.
You have had too many knocks to the head Pav.

Amazing what applying a little pressure will gain if you don't give up, well done Tanya.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/05/ebola-australia-20m-volunteers-sierra-leone-centre
Better late than never.
Announcing the new measures on Wednesday, Abbott said the British government had agreed “in the last few days” that any Australian health worker who contracted the virus would be treated “as though he or she were a citizen of the UK”.

Geoffrey Robertson on Q&A asked if anyone had picked up the phone to speak to Cameron about helping out, offered the phone number too.
Dutton was also asked this question but avoided answering.

Amazing what applying a little pressure will gain if you don't give up, well done Tanya.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/05/ebola-australia-20m-volunteers-sierra-leone-centre
Better late than never.
Announcing the new measures on Wednesday, Abbott said the British government had agreed “in the last few days” that any Australian health worker who contracted the virus would be treated “as though he or she were a citizen of the UK”.

Geoffrey Robertson on Q&A asked if anyone had picked up the phone to speak to Cameron about helping out, offered the phone number too.
Dutton was also asked this question but avoided answering.

So, the government achieved it's stated goal of ensuring care for aid workers before sending them in, and you're claiming this is a win for the opposition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh huh...

Actually, I think the best/worst part of it is that it comes about due to the Brits deciding to establish a facility (basically a small hospital) in Siera Leone to ensure a high level of care. (the not so good part is that it's primarily for foreigners/aid workers).

As this move was predicated on that, then it couldn't really have happened any faster, so the opposition 'pressure' didn't matter much.

So, the government achieved it's stated goal of ensuring care for aid workers before sending them in, and you're claiming this is a win for the opposition?
Barring the fact those going in are doing so off their own back as private citizens and despite Abbott's refusal to send anyone at all...well yes.
What choice does the clown have but to falsely claim he was always going to anyway?
It was his idea to send a delegation to China in the 70's too....he was just too young to act and no other country would guarantee his safe return....LOL.
He's actually a superhero...his super power is bullshit, but only if no-one checks his story and the ability to fool the stupid.

Uh huh...

Actually, I think the best/worst part of it is that it comes about due to the Brits deciding to establish a facility (basically a small hospital) in Siera Leone to ensure a high level of care. (the not so good part is that it's primarily for foreigners/aid workers).

As this move was predicated on that, then it couldn't really have happened any faster, so the opposition 'pressure' didn't matter much.
Uh huh, the weren't even talking about it until she brought it up and wasn't until 10 days after that he (Dutton) even met with health experts. Try again, can't give credit where credit is due?

Said the piddling provocateur.
Do you even know what it is you're trying to say??
Let's say probably not from the inanity of your posting.
Re-posted cos it's worth it.

l3CIxWu.jpg

Barring the fact those going in are doing so off their own back as private citizens and despite Abbott's refusal to send anyone at all...well yes.
What choice does the clown have but to falsely claim he was always going to anyway?
It was his idea to send a delegation to China in the 70's too....he was just too young to act and no other country would guarantee his safe return....LOL.
He's actually a superhero...his super power is bullshit, but only if no-one checks his story and the ability to fool the stupid.

Huh?

We're not sending anyone unless we can ensure their care.
<care worked out>
We can now ensure their care, so paid volunteers will be sent.

I realise ALP supporters will have trouble understanding how a decent foreign minister works after Kevin 'ego trip' Rudd and Bob 'working retirement' Carr, but Julie Bishop has come through again here.

So did the Abbott government do the right thing negotiating an evacuation plan and establishing rigid quarantine protocols before risking Australians in the field?
No! As exemplified by almost every reputable organisation and country.

Just that the Mad Monk is slow. In almost every respect.

Julie Bishop has come through again here.

Not surprised, Julie Bishop is going from strength to strength in foreign affairs. Wipes the floor daily with Tantrum Blubbersook who is one of the stupidest people in parliament and would exploit anything for political advantage. The difference in competency and class between these two women could not be more stark.

No! As exemplified by almost every reputable organisation and country. Just that the Mad Monk is slow. In almost every respect.

Not surprised, sending Australians to their certain excuciating deaths is a price Tanya was also willing to pay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back