Plibersek - Opposition arse clown

Remove this Banner Ad

First you post I am free to take offence then you come back with pretty silly.
Reflection?
I thought the comment made by the poster was poor form and unnecessary , tough if you disagree.
u are free to take offense. but the post was too stupid, that to take an offense, you need to invest a degree of credibility in the post.

to my interpretation, sry Xsess , it was such a silly post. and I am the king of silly posts, or the queen if we wish to be gendered.

dont pay any attention. skilts called me out on my callow and non-sensical posts, i just replied, they are not meant to be taken seriously. no offense.

I also wish to say, I was the king, or queen, of indignantion. and evo called me out on this too.

people take things too serious. it is merely a forum. call me on my misogyny, call me on my homophobia, call me on my misandry, but dont fukc with having a pot at my humour. that would be beyond the pale.

Last edited:
Seriously?
Monica was a 3 at best even in her prime.
Clinton's sin was s**t taste in women.
how about Shark's sloppy seconds.

I always remember Mike Daisey riffing on Paris Hilton, and her sex-life.

Paris the woman, she put a new slant on camp-followers, and groupies.

she inverted the paradigm. As Daisey was saying, when Paris has sex, she thinks (not feels), she thinks "I am Paris Hilton", I am PAris Hilton and I am having sex with Paris Hilton. It really was quite brilliant slant by Daisey. It was humour, or jocularity, or drollery, I would be proud.

So, Bubba did not need any high class hooker like Elliott Spitzer. It was only about Bubba.

Last edited:
u are free to take offense. but the post was too stupid, that to take an offense, you need to invest a degree of credibility in the post.

to my interpretation, sry Xsess , it was such a silly post. and I am the king of silly posts, or the queen if we wish to be gendered.

dont pay any attention. skilts called me out on my callow and non-sensical posts, i just replied, they are not meant to be taken seriously. no offense.

I also wish to say, I was the king, or queen, of indigence. and evo called me out on this too.

people take things too serious. it is merely a forum. call me on my misogyny, call me on my homophobia, call me on my misandry, but dont fukc with having a pot at my humour. that would be beyond the pale.

That is quite simply one of the best posts I've read, you f** hating, woman bashing, kosher hating or maybe loving Islamaphobe. I'll figure it out one day.........or will I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is while you two were having that exchange I literally took your fence......
#chooksfukedoff

Was it a paling fence? It could explain why Maggie's behaviour was beyond the pale. As opposed to beyond the pail, which is what you do when you've finished your bucket list.

Why so serious... was merely speculating on the bizarre mere presence of Tania Blubbersook in the Labor front bench (as deputy leader no less!!). God help us if thats the best Labor has. For the good of the country I hope she's just another token Emily's lister, or has photo's of someone important doing something naughty, or is the recipient of the position in exchange for -erm- favours... anything that could explain how this women might end up representing us on the world stage and making actual important decisions.

Was it a paling fence? It could explain why Maggie's behaviour was beyond the pale. As opposed to beyond the pail, which is what you do when you've finished your bucket list.
Think beyond the pale came from Ireland(middle ages?) whereby the English had authority over the lawful area within the region known as the Pale, and so beyond that, if you lived outside that part of town, it was the uncivilized area and 'beyond the pale'.

That is quite simply one of the best posts I've read, you f** hating, woman bashing, kosher hating or maybe loving Islamaphobe. I'll figure it out one day.........or will I?
He's an unmitigated ****. So much to admire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back