Media Plot to Overthrow Co-Captain in Full Swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Ketchupcropped_2670998b.jpg

PICTURED: The cause of great controversy at the Wonders

Kanye West has this week illustrated his support for the West Coast Wonders, releasing album, The Life of Haydo late, in what can only be assumed is him agreeing with the Wonders' hegemony over the Sweet FA, and suggesting they should not have been reprimanded in the past for late team sheets.

This good news; however, contrasts the state of the Wonders' co-captaincy at the current time. This week, co-captain, SSwans2011, came out and suggested the only correct way to store tomato sauce is in a fridge. SSwans2011's bold, accurate statement was met with great uproar from those within the club. Co-captain Golumless, and new recruit matty6 were quick to show their distaste with the co-captain's comments. SSwans2011 argues that they should being left with such a bad taste in their mouths, considering they store tomato sauce in a cupboard.

burning-car-reversed.gif

Recently delisted, TheMidRunner, was mistakenly heard claiming
both methods of storing sauce were correct.

Enraged by his co-captain's comments, Golumless elected to accelerate his plot to overthrow him, by enfeebling the support of SSwans2011 within the leadership group. It is well-established that SSwans2011 has the support of PVF, as they both support the same reserves side. That is why Golumless removed PVF from the Wonders' leadership group, and appointed haydo169 in his place. haydo169 was officially added to the West Coast Wonders leadership group; however, this just caused further pandemonium, as haydo169 admitted to correctly storing tomato sauce in the fridge. When will the controversy end? I, personally, argue that it will continue until certain people understand the fallacies they're sprouting... or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

TL;DR:
haydo169 added to Wonders leadership group, tomato sauce should be stored in fridge.​

Cupboard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fridge
Yes, when I face my cupboard it is way to the left of my fridge. My sauce, which is in my fridge, is also way to the right of my cupboard.

So cupboard>>>fridge is the same as cupboard>>>sauce is the same as cupboard <<<sauce and you get the picture.

Now **** your arrows off, get your sauce in your fridge, then we can go back to being happy teammates. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, when I face my cupboard it is way to the left of my fridge. My sauce, which is in my fridge, is also way to the right of my cupboard.

So cupboard>>>fridge is the same as cupboard>>>sauce is the same as cupboard <<<sauce and you get the picture.

Now **** your arrows off, get your sauce in your fridge, then we can go back to being happy teammates. :p
Sounds like Sauception.

Ketchupcropped_2670998b.jpg

PICTURED: The cause of great controversy at the Wonders

Kanye West has this week illustrated his support for the West Coast Wonders, releasing album, The Life of Haydo late, in what can only be assumed is him agreeing with the Wonders' hegemony over the Sweet FA, and suggesting they should not have been reprimanded in the past for late team sheets.

This good news; however, contrasts the state of the Wonders' co-captaincy at the current time. This week, co-captain, SSwans2011, came out and suggested the only correct way to store tomato sauce is in a fridge. SSwans2011's bold, accurate statement was met with great uproar from those within the club. Co-captain Golumless, and new recruit matty6 were quick to show their distaste with the co-captain's comments. SSwans2011 argues that they should being left with such a bad taste in their mouths, considering they store tomato sauce in a cupboard.

burning-car-reversed.gif

Recently delisted, TheMidRunner, was mistakenly heard claiming
both methods of storing sauce were correct.

Enraged by his co-captain's comments, Golumless elected to accelerate his plot to overthrow him, by enfeebling the support of SSwans2011 within the leadership group. It is well-established that SSwans2011 has the support of PVF, as they both support the same reserves side. That is why Golumless removed PVF from the Wonders' leadership group, and appointed haydo169 in his place. haydo169 was officially added to the West Coast Wonders leadership group; however, this just caused further pandemonium, as haydo169 admitted to correctly storing tomato sauce in the fridge. When will the controversy end? I, personally, argue that it will continue until certain people understand the fallacies they're sprouting... or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

TL;DR:
haydo169 added to Wonders leadership group, tomato sauce should be stored in fridge.​
Just get him to read the bottle.

"Refrigerate after Opening".

Home made sauce ---》fridge
Preservative packed sauce ---》 whatever you like. Leave it in the car. Bottom of cricket bag for 6 months. Still ok.

You put the ketchup in the fridge, along with the butter. I was stunned to learn there are people out there who actually leave those items out on their counter like some common kitchen pleb.

I actually agree with Smartys Power. None of this fridge crap.

I didn't get a LG announcement thread :(
That's because no one cares about the leadership group. Good thing you don't play for a team that is so irrelevant that they make an ordinary post for a team thread into a media piece.

I actually agree with Smartys Power. None of this fridge crap.

I didn't get a LG announcement thread :(

That's because no one cares about the leadership group. Good thing you don't play for a team that is so irrelevant that they make an ordinary post for a team thread into a media piece.

I would suggest it's the other way around. You guys are so irrelevant, you're not even willing to create a media thread.

haydo169 chose the right foundation team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back