POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I activate the SC Gold two-week trial?

Edit: sussed it. It gives ownership percentage in Coaches' Choice, but doesn't do it in the Team Analyser.

Stoopid Supercoach!
bottom of the page where it says free trial.

The players that separate you from the rest, can make or break a season. Takes massive balls to pick one and stick with it till round one.

Who are you looking at?

I reckon the POD's in my team atm (less than 10% ownership) would be Simpson, Dangerfield, Watson, NicNat and Martin.

NicNat not a pod
Funnily enough i was about to start a thread on Smokey's.. pretty much the same thing..

Smokey's in my team would be..

Shannon Hurn
Clancee Pearce (Pending NAB cup form)
Harley Bennell

Clancee..... seriously get your own clancee

Are people seriously taking the player % for real right now? Supercoach has been open for 24 hours

Probably the best time to look at them. It's mainly the die hards who have made teams so far, so gives a good idea on what the serious players are thinking. Once the masses sign up it gets skewed a bit.

Probably the best time to look at them. It's mainly the die hards who have made teams so far, so gives a good idea on what the serious players are thinking. Once the masses sign up it gets skewed a bit.

Yeah but every ones team will change after NAB, I still think percentages means very little at this stage as no ones team is set.

Yeah but every ones team will change after NAB, I still think percentages means very little at this stage as no ones team is set.

I am certainly using them to see if others are into the same smokeys as I am, but it's a very small piece of the selection puzzle only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't checked my whole team out yet but it appears like last years brownlow medalist is pretty unpopular at this early stage - in just 1.93% of teams. Not sure if he will still be in my team come round 1 but at least he doesn't have the crappy bye round and he's very consistent.

I am certainly using them to see if others are into the same smokeys as I am, but it's a very small piece of the selection puzzle only.

Well now is the time to check that, because people will be experimenting with different smokies a fair bit now.

Haven't checked my whole team out yet but it appears like last years brownlow medalist is pretty unpopular at this early stage - in just 1.93% of teams. Not sure if he will still be in my team come round 1 but at least he doesn't have the crappy bye round and he's very consistent.

Had him all of last season, can't go wrong that that selection. I think he av between 105-115. He seems to run around with no opposition most of the time. I find it's always nice to have 1 mid that nobody else has, usually a make or break. How often are teams midfielders almost exactly the same. Last season I had Mundy, Jones, Priddis and Sloane all at some stage when ownership was little. Quiet successful.

My P.O.D's at the moment (Will probably change 1 million times before start of season):

- Kade Kolodjashnij
- Jordan Lewis
- Adam Treloar
- Cameron Guthrie
- Josh Kelly
- Steven Motlop

P.O.D Rookies:
- Darcy Lang
- Christian Salem

Henderson has been ensconced in my backline since SC opened. Could be a good pick I reckon - anyone know how he has been tracking over the preseason? Given the new coach, I guess we will have to wait until the NAB cup to see what role he is playing. Can score quite well at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back