POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many of these will keep it up but here are a few that have started well and haven't had many mentions and a few that can bounce back.
M Boyd 0.5% Average 105-526k- playing supercoach friendly role
Douglas 0.4% - Average 107-498k
S Hill 0.4%- Average 113-516k
Armitage 0.3%- Average 115-522k

Lower than potential output:
Barlow 1.2% Average 92- 565k

Smart move, even though it didn't work out. It's hard to be objective about your own team. Many people have been burnt by false hope in the past. Always err on the side of caution.

I have a ban on Melbourne players over 220k.
To be fair, until this year you nearly should have had a ban on those guys as well. A lot of your draft picks have been duds over the years...

Jobe Watson's only in 7% of teams. I find that slightly remarkable given he was underpriced.
It'll keep rising. A lot of people would have pretty much finalised their teams before the drugs decision was made

Jobe Watson's only in 7% of teams. I find that slightly remarkable given he was underpriced.

There's a reason for that.

Watson is nowhere near as good as Ablett, Rockcliff, Sloane, Pendles, Selwood, JPK, Fyfe, Beams.

Everyone would have started with a combination of those guys instead.

They are the 8 mids you want in your team by SC finals time, not Watson.

Watson is nowhere near as good as Ablett, Rockcliff, Sloane, Pendles, Selwood, JPK, Fyfe, Beams.

Watson's capable of outscoring at least Sloane, Selwood in this Geelong team, JPK and Beams.

Smart move, even though it didn't work out. It's hard to be objective about your own team. Many people have been burnt by false hope in the past. Always err on the side of caution.

I have a ban on Melbourne players over 220k.

Pretty much your whole team then. LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he can outscore Beams for sure but , even as an Essendon supporter not any of the others most likely.He will be close to the best of the rest if keeps up his current form.
Clark scored 71.

Wouldn't exactly call that spudding for a rookie priced player.

What more are you expecting from him? o_O
JM the voice of reason here.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:
I think he can outscore Beams for sure but , even as an Essendon supporter not any of the others most likely.He will be close to the best of the rest if keeps up his current form.

JM the voice of reason here.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Watson maybe top 11.

No way will he outscore the premo mids I mentioned though.

To be fair, until this year you nearly should have had a ban on those guys as well. A lot of your draft picks have been duds over the years...
Actually Melb has had good SC rookies every year for the last four or five years.

Dean Terlich is one of the only rookie priced players I can recall EVER being in my side the whole entire year.

I hear what your saying but he could match it guns like jpk.
Swans have alot of mids taking points.
Watson should be the bombers top sc scorer.

I have Watson at 9-11 to be honest.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a couple of players I can't see at the moment that go above Watson to claim the 9 and 10 spots.

In the past he has played as forward abit at times.
I dont see that now with chappy cooney Goddard there now.
He has fuu me over with hes injurys.
And takes the foot off on easy games think gws.
Speaking about pods l like preista.

Has farked me over with his injuries in the past too. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back