Point of Difference Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you that less than 15% would have that midfield u posted

An accurate ball-park figure I believe, based on the confirmed ownership numbers we do know for certain key players combined with the multipliers of them presenting in the same lineup.

Have got (owned is in percentages):

Treloar (0.79%) - 469K
Priddis (1.56%) - 544K
Petrie (3.55%) - 554K
Barlow (4.16%) - 594K
Leuenberger (4.58%) - 524K
K.Simpson (6.26%) - 513K

All these players can average over 90 easily. Amazes me how they are not in more team. Am not complaining though!

Have got (owned is in percentages):

Treloar (0.79%) - 469K
Priddis (1.56%) - 544K
Petrie (3.55%) - 554K
Barlow (4.16%) - 594K
Leuenberger (4.58%) - 524K
K.Simpson (6.26%) - 513K

All these players can average over 90 easily. Amazes me how they are not in more team. Am not complaining though!

treloar - why rings a bell do u have him
Priddis - good but will he be a top 10mid
Petrie - also shocked at his low %
Barlow - priddis of freo
Looney - shocked at how low
Kade - about where i thought he'd be

but to ahve all 6 - you'll be in the 0.05 club (most times i've been almost in that club its been bad tho)

treloar - why rings a bell do u have him
Priddis - good but will he be a top 10mid
Petrie - also shocked at his low %
Barlow - priddis of freo
Looney - shocked at how low
Kade - about where i thought he'd be

but to ahve all 6 - you'll be in the 0.05 club (most times i've been almost in that club its been bad tho)

Still might trade Priddis out. Treloar will only get better. Ward and Scully will get the tag and this bloke will get little attention and rack up 25+ per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still might trade Priddis out. Treloar will only get better. Ward and Scully will get the tag and this bloke will get little attention and rack up 25+ per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck with him.

I see himas a 95 player average at best (hope I'm wrong for your sake)

Plays for Hawthorn :thumbsu:

Guys instead of just coming in here and saying a random player's name, why don't you explain why you're considering him and why you think he might be a good POD?

An accurate ball-park figure I believe, based on the confirmed ownership numbers we do know for certain key players combined with the multipliers of them presenting in the same lineup.
If your aim is to have a team full of PODs, you will win by a mile. If your aim is to win the 50k, you'll lose by a mile. Suppose it depends what your end game is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Frawley for me. Natural imporvement expected under Roos, plus their apparent high possession, keepings off style game plan (mostly in defence) should suit. Also free agent status will be a motivator to perform well. Scored 120 in NAB 1 v Tigers. My big POD. Unless anyone wants to talk me out of it? haha

James Frawley for me. Natural imporvement expected under Roos, plus their apparent high possession, keepings off style game plan (mostly in defence) should suit. Also free agent status will be a motivator to perform well. Scored 120 in NAB 1 v Tigers. My big POD. Unless anyone wants to talk me out of it? haha

NO

Anybody else got an opinion on this? Looking for more of a discussion rather than a simple 'NO'.

If your aim is to have a team full of PODs, you will win by a mile. If your aim is to win the 50k, you'll lose by a mile. Suppose it depends what your end game is.

Just an interesting remark about Toxic's post, had not considered it before (not that it should ever influence your teams design, but interesting none the less).

And could I get a show of hands who doesn't want to win 50k? ;)
Granted I know people play to focus on gaining bragging rights over their mates, but I'm firmly in the "Go for gold" camp on this one. :rainbow:

Anybody else got an opinion on this? Looking for more of a discussion rather than a simple 'NO'.

okay hell hell never ;)

seriously
assume melb improve - ball spends less time in defence due to there improved mids - less points for defenders at Dees
fwd line gets on the park, if all 3 get on the park its an impressive "on paper" line up
frawley is not exactly a running out of sight machine tat is going to run away from fast leading full forwards
dunn, garland, clisby, terlich much more likely to score higher than frawley
leaving at the end of the year (if he has made that decision he will have spoken to another club already and wont care how well he does or doesnt play)

in summary
NO

Anyone know what Libba's ownership is at? I swear over the last fortnight he's been in so many more teams.

16.1% if i read the table correctly
Jeez that's so much more than I thought it would be. He was only in like 3% before nab challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back