Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Trying to decide between Swellow, Skarmory or Altaria as my flying Pokemon without getting into the legendaries.
Tough choice.

Probably between Swellow and Skarmory.

Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
Trying to decide between Swellow, Skarmory or Altaria as my flying Pokemon without getting into the legendaries.

No love for Crobat?

This game is going pretty quick, 7.5 hours for 5 badges.... fairly sure in Y I had 1 badge after that long. Another thing is I wanted to reset to get good nature for Latias but that would take way too long with how its set out and I didn't save for a while anyway, so I have a -SpA nature :(. So far not liking anything in the wild, only using Metang, Marshtomp and Crobat. Metang and Marshomp are so OP over the first 4 gyms, basically 1 shot everything.

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
No love for Crobat?

This game is going pretty quick, 7.5 hours for 5 badges.... fairly sure in Y I had 1 badge after that long. Another thing is I wanted to reset to get good nature for Latias but that would take way too long with how its set out and I didn't save for a while anyway, so I have a -SpA nature :(. So far not liking anything in the wild, only using Metang, Marshtomp and Crobat. Metang and Marshomp are so OP over the first 4 gyms, basically 1 shot everything.

If you're only using a party of 3 that's probably why you've gotten through the game so quick. I'm only up to the 3rd gym but I've been working on having a good party. Combusken, Marshtomp, Groyvle, Mightyena and Swellow. Just need to get a good 6th pokemon and might swap Mightyena if I come across another really good pokemon.

Mudeo

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
I had a heap of lvl 1 Pokemon sitting in my box from X and Y and have always wanted to use them so decided to through this play through. My team Currently consists of Gallade, Swampert, Altaria, Sableye, Breloom and my slave Linoone. Onto the 6th badge now currently in Fortree City and thoroughly enjoying it so far.

I'm not surprised.

They target the main game towards the younger demographic, while the older demographic would be more interested in the competitive side.

Back