Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has Alpha Sapphire and needs to fill out their Pokedex, we can help each other out.

Id be more inclined to EV train and breed more if the games had a battle frontier. Not a big fan of competitive and VGC rules seem tough for team building. But a battle frontier? Count me in
I'm not 100% on what this Battle Frontier is, but it seems like there is something like it in OR and AS.

I'm not 100% on what this Battle Frontier is, but it seems like there is something like it in OR and AS.
Spoilers i guess

At the end of ORAS is the Battle Mansion. You do chain battles in different battle styles. In the battle frontier from the original RSE there were 7 different buildings like that. Each with their own different rules such as rentals only but could swap 1 pokemon per match, 16man tournament, matches that went for 3 turns but judges judged how your pokemon performed and in turn decided who fainted that turn and more. Was loads of fun. The mansion doesnt have the same variety like the original battle frontier.

Even the one in HGSS was pretty fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBRrWL.jpg

After 510 hours, I've finally got it!!!!!!

This is, by far, my greatest gaming achievement.

Almost completed the johto dex, was on looking for umbreon and espeon before on the GTS but i had nothing people wanted :(
Grab an eevee, level it up in your party.

Should evolve via high friendship around lvl 25.

Almost completed the johto dex, was on looking for umbreon and espeon before on the GTS but i had nothing people wanted :(
Picked up an Espeon on Wonder Trade that you can have.

Do you have pokebank? Because I've got it on my Y game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back