Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon the ignorance, coming back to the series, you can transfer pokemon between gens? Nice.

And thanks for making spend an extra 60 bucks Millky :p
I think you need to pay 3 bucks~ for the yearly service of Pokemon Bank that allows you to transfer between Black/White/2, Platinum (?), X and Y, OR and AS, and also can store pokemon there.

Pardon the ignorance, coming back to the series, you can transfer pokemon between gens? Nice.

Yes you can but it can be a bit painful. What gen you looking to transfer from? 5th into 6th is the easiest.

Anytime mate :p I've been a Pokemon fan as long as I can physically remember to whatever keeps it going :p

Yep, Pokemon Bank for XY and ORAS
PokeTransporter(or something) to transfer pokemon from the black and white games i think

If you're up to battle resort and have gotten the moves knock off, drain punch and stealth rocks... If you teach my pokemon them I'll give you a shiny gulpin in return... Anyone ? I'm too lazy to finish and wanna battle online lol

Inbox if interested

Is there a version of Le Wow in this version? Or is it back to grinding levels the old fashion way?
Get a Blissey base into your game.

Can find QR codes of people's bases online and when you scan it you get that base in your game. Scan somebody's Blissey base which when you battle them they have 3 lvl 100 Blissey which kill themselves and you rack up the experience from the battle.

So guys, I'm looking for some help. I got OR for Christmas and I'm looking to do a challenge run on the game and need some suggestions. Some restrictions I've given myself:

- No EXP Share
- No trading

Don't wanna do a nuzlocke run but any other suggestions would be nice. Things like "X Pokemon must solo Y gym" and other cool random ones would be nice. I'll happily keep everyone posted on my progress too

EDIT: Current Suggestions:
- Can only use the same number of Pokemon a Gym leader has for that battle
- Can only use Pokemon that evolve. Cannot let them evolve.

Last edited:
So guys, I'm looking for some help. I got OR for Christmas and I'm looking to do a challenge run on the game and need some suggestions. Some restrictions I've given myself:

- No EXP Share
- No trading

Don't wanna do a nuzlocke run but any other suggestions would be nice. Things like "X Pokemon must solo Y gym" and other cool random ones would be nice. I'll happily keep everyone posted on my progress too
You can only use the same amount of pokemon the gym leader has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently a new Pokemon game will be announced soon... a main game or a spinoff?

Part of me wants a Pokemon Z, if they are going along the third version route.
Was it explicitly stated to be a Pokemon game, or a 'Game Freak' game? Because if it's the latter then in that case it could be something different.

7th Gen Next?
10172843_401015790074097_360888406703440572_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back