Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

around that time of year where a new pokemon game is announced isnt it?
Won't be one this year. Just going to get new info on Pokken Tournament. Maybe a WiiU announcement?

Anything other than an announcement of a new main line game is a dissapointment to me.

If it's about that stupid Pikachu detective game I'll be really upset.

I'm ready to put Pokemon on the shelf and get started with Yokai Watch ... whenever that shows up.
Next year for us I think.

There is an announcement in a week or so. Around the 20th of may. Some Japanese magazine is going to leak some news.

The rumours ive been hearing are.
1. Gen VII - least likely
2. Yellow Remake - unlikely
3. Pokemom Z or XZ YZ - possible
4. Pokken Fighters/Some other useless crap - likely
I am all for 1-3.

There is an announcement in a week or so. Around the 20th of may. Some Japanese magazine is going to leak some news.

The rumours ive been hearing are.
1. Gen VII - least likely
2. Yellow Remake - unlikely
3. Pokemom Z or XZ YZ - possible
4. Pokken Fighters/Some other useless crap - likely

Yellow remake would have to be split into two games like every other release. Pokemon Brown and Yellow sounds good to me...

Have to is probably the wrong word. I'd be surprised if they didn't continue with their trend of 2 simultaneous pokemon games.
Might make a Z game instead of XY2. Wouldn't be surprised to see an Emerald-esq update to ORAS. Wallace as Champ, Battle Frontier and stuff like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A sequel to X and Y has to happen. Its a question of when rather than if. Volcanion is still in the game files with nothing happening. Diancie is under developed and Zygarde has two moves that are in the file. It has to happen.

As for a yellow remake. It would be pretty cool. With the new models and dialouge capabilities they could relat flesh it out.

I would like to see it modeled like the original anime. You could have more character throughout the game with the updated graphics and game sizes. It could be a sequel to Red and Blue as in you are Ash, Red's younger brother or something. It would be so cool. Team rocket could be gone. Blue would be the viridian gym leader etc. Maybe you could even have Jesse and James throughout story. Could be fun. It would bring back so much nostalgia

Last edited:
A sequel to X and Y has to happen. Its a question of when rather than if. Volcanion is still in the game files with nothing happening. Diancie is under developed and Zygarde has two moves that are in the file. It has to happen.

As for a yellow remake. It would be pretty cool. With the new models and dialouge capabilities they could relat flesh it out.

I would like to see it modeled like the original anime. You could have more character throughout the game with the updated graphics and game sizes. It could be a sequel to Red and Blue as in you are Ash, Red's younger brother or something. It would be so cool. Team rocket could be gone. Blue would be the viridian gym leader etc. Maybe you could even have Jesse and James throughout story. Could be fun. It would bring back so much nostalgia
Z could be a slightly expanded version of XY with Zygarde as the main legend ala Platnum.

Any word when Hoopa and Volcanion might be released?
Hoopa is out in Japan in July, no idea about anywhere else although it has been officially announced worldwide.

Volcanion hasn't been officially revealed yet.

On this announcement on the 21st I'm starting to think that's it's not going to be anything worthwhile. Apparently the handheld Famitsu mag is a pretty small publication so there's no way Nintendo would announce a new main series game in it.

I think the main way they would announce a new game is at their shareholder meeting like ORAS last year but this years has come and gone or in a direct like X and Y but there's no sign of one any time soon.

Next year is the 20th anniversary so they may hold off until than.

I hope I'm wrong though as I want a new game as much as the next person does.

X and Y release was huge. I was hoping ORAS would be the same but it never reached the same heights.
Yeah I wasn't keen on a remake as I didn't really the originals. I got it because of the Megas and well.. It's anew pokemon game ! I still like to battle on it and have moved all my pokes across but I'm not sure how much I've actually completed the game

Yeah I wasn't keen on a remake as I didn't really the originals. I got it because of the Megas and well.. It's anew pokemon game ! I still like to battle on it and have moved all my pokes across but I'm not sure how much I've actually completed the game
Do Delta Episode. Highlight of the game after the getting the box legend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back