Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Remove this Banner Ad

Just so you know i legitimately used my master ball on this Eevee because i was scared as **** it was going to run away from me if i didn't catch it first time lol!
I used a master ball on the first Chansey I captured as I wasn't carrying my Pawncatcher (Pawniard I nicknamed that has false swipe, mean look and thunder wave).

Second one I just used an Ultra Ball haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem, evolve it into Espeon or Vaporeon. They look the best!
I'll most likely leave it for now, and if I get another Eevee then I'll evolve it. I never touch the shinies I obtain, just chuck em straight into my collection.

Also these are the shinies I have.

Golem (GTS)
Gengar (?)
Chansey (wild)
Horsea (Wonder trade)
Eevee (Trade)
Zapdos (Wonder trade or GTS)
Chikorita (Wonder trade?)
Girafarig (Wonder trade)
Entei (Wonder trade or GTS)
Suicune (Wonder trade or GTS)
Treeko (Wonder trade)
Mudkip (Wonder trade)
Electrike (Wonder trade)
Sharpedo (Wonder trade)
Altaria (Wonder trade)
Seviper (hatched)
Corphish (hatched)
Banette (Wonder trade)
Metagross (Wonder trade)
Kyogre (Wonder trade or GTS)
Porygon Z (Wonder trade)
Frillish (?)
Rufflet (caught - 1st shiny ever)
Froakie (?)
Phantump (caught)

I'll most likely leave it for now, and if I get another Eevee then I'll evolve it. I never touch the shinies I obtain, just chuck em straight into my collection.

Also these are the shinies I have.

Golem (GTS)
Gengar (?)
Chansey (wild)
Horsea (Wonder trade)
Eevee (Trade)
Zapdos (Wonder trade or GTS)
Chikorita (Wonder trade?)
Girafarig (Wonder trade)
Entei (Wonder trade or GTS)
Suicune (Wonder trade or GTS)
Treeko (Wonder trade)
Mudkip (Wonder trade)
Electrike (Wonder trade)
Sharpedo (Wonder trade)
Altaria (Wonder trade)
Seviper (hatched)
Corphish (hatched)
Banette (Wonder trade)
Metagross (Wonder trade)
Kyogre (Wonder trade or GTS)
Porygon Z (Wonder trade)
Frillish (?)
Rufflet (caught - 1st shiny ever)
Froakie (?)
Phantump (caught)

The Shinys I've caught in the wild are Tentacool, Magikarp, Porygon, Psyduck and 2 Eevee's. Ive hatched a shiny scyther and through event I've got Metagross and a Gengar. Cant think of anymore.

The Shinys I've caught in the wild are Tentacool, Magikarp, Porygon, Psyduck and 2 Eevee's. Ive hatched a shiny scyther and through event I've got Metagross and a Gengar. Cant think of anymore.
They may be where I got the Metagross and Gengar from actually.

Couldn't remember what event though...

Just Announced. Coming To 3DS this year
1261976666691664741.jpg

Has anyone ever played a Drayano Rom Hack?

I can give a tutorial on how to download it and play one if anyone wants too.

But anyway, a Drayano Rom Hack is where a guy edited roms to change the game, mainly the difficulty of games.

One one hand you have increased moves to make almost every pokemon viable.

Did you ever think Weepingbell should get a better poison move early on - bang Sludge at level 17
Did you ever think a pokemon should definitely be a different type, like Luxray, bang changed to Elec/Dark.
Basically the pokemon are all a lot better, some have better abilities, better stats or better moves. So it makes training pokemon a lot more varied than a regular game.

On the switch side all your oponents have these better pokemon too. And their difficulty is upped! Important trainers like Rocket admins, rivals, any minor story battle have better battle inteligence and better or more pokemom. Gym Leaders go through the roof with super smart AI knowing when to switch and predicting when you will switch. They also ALL have 6 pokemon

So basically theyre super fun.

But i just tried a nuzlocke in it. Aaaand Buggsy just swept me with a Scyther. My Charmeleon (given to you by answering a quiz before the first gym) went through his first 5 mons pretty easily, but then his Scyther, lived an Ember and got a swords dance up. He outsped my entire team and ran through my Espeon, Grovyle (another quiz) and my Adamant Guts Crocanaw.... *sss sake haha

Has anyone ever played a Drayano Rom Hack?

I can give a tutorial on how to download it and play one if anyone wants too.

But anyway, a Drayano Rom Hack is where a guy edited roms to change the game, mainly the difficulty of games.

One one hand you have increased moves to make almost every pokemon viable.

Did you ever think Weepingbell should get a better poison move early on - bang Sludge at level 17
Did you ever think a pokemon should definitely be a different type, like Luxray, bang changed to Elec/Dark.
Basically the pokemon are all a lot better, some have better abilities, better stats or better moves. So it makes training pokemon a lot more varied than a regular game.

On the switch side all your oponents have these better pokemon too. And their difficulty is upped! Important trainers like Rocket admins, rivals, any minor story battle have better battle inteligence and better or more pokemom. Gym Leaders go through the roof with super smart AI knowing when to switch and predicting when you will switch. They also ALL have 6 pokemon

So basically theyre super fun.

But i just tried a nuzlocke in it. Aaaand Buggsy just swept me with a Scyther. My Charmeleon (given to you by answering a quiz before the first gym) went through his first 5 mons pretty easily, but then his Scyther, lived an Ember and got a swords dance up. He outsped my entire team and ran through my Espeon, Grovyle (another quiz) and my Adamant Guts Crocanaw.... ****sss sake haha

I had a crack at his fire red hack and got bopped against Lt Surge The only thing I had for him was a Grovyle as it resisted so he sends out Manetric and used flamethrower and that was it game over. Will definitely be having another crack at some stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back