Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

No worries.

I was actually going to buy X because I liked Charizard X more, but ended up getting Y because of the box art.

I'm just shallow like that. All's well that ends well :)

Serebii seems to think it'll eventually be ported over to Wii U as most Namco fighters are released on arcade first then come to console a year or so later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timid vivillon holding focus sash with Sleep Powder, quiver dance, substitute and Hurricane is quite useable.
Might have to soft reset to get myself a useable Pokeball form

L, R, Select and Start all at once.
Turns out they don't have a guaranteed 2 perfect IVs so I just got a timid one and gave up

No worries.

I was actually going to buy X because I liked Charizard X more, but ended up getting Y because of the box art.

I'm just shallow like that. All's well that ends well :)
I was always getting both.
But I played X first because I loved the look of Charizard X and Mewtwo X more than the Y's.
Even if Yveltal is better.

But now I prefer Mewtwo Y.

I was always getting both.
But I played X first because I loved the look of Charizard X and Mewtwo X more than the Y's.
Even if Yveltal is better.

But now I prefer Mewtwo Y.
I'm not committed enough to get both, but basically I liked everything about X except Xerneas and the cover, which, funnily enough, I actually prefer now.

The change of heart always occurs after the money has been spent.

Definitely getting Omega Ruby because Groundon is a beast with his changed typing.
Kyogre will always be a beast though - Water Spout in the Rain + Nevermiss Thunder, fuuark

Btw is anyone laddering on Showdown?

Wondering where people are?

I feel the meta is really exciting and fresh at the moment. Each time something gets banned the OU meta game kind of opens up even more. 2 months ago Deoxys D and Aegislash were staples on a lot of teams.

Grab a check for Dancing Bulky Zard X and have some fun kiddos

Oh and I seriously love quagsire, it's amazing how many people do not know what unaware is. I had this one guy try and set up against me twice in the same match the other day.

Quagsire don't take nunna that crap son.
I want to battle you one day, you will smash me but I don't care. I don't use showdown tho (it's just not the same) I rather disconnect 10 times than use it :p

Okay guys, big news.

Wowsk and I have managed to score a Diancie and have started cloning it for everyone.
At the moment I only have one available for trade (cloning is tedious and we only learned how to do it tonight) but over time we'll get more so I'm just gonna go by first in best dressed.

Peace out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back