BLPC08

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2008
A house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Harlem Globetrotters
It's not necessarily over the line, however a reliable source has told me that Collingwood are leading the race to secure Polec from Brisbane. Port Adelaide aren't willing to meet Brisbane's demands, at this stage only offering up a second round pick (pick 31) for the disgruntled Brisbane midfielder. Collingwood have offered Kyle Martin (who's potentially in demand from multiple clubs).

Like I said, it's not done yet, however the Pies are leading the race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See this is why I try to avoid this part of BigFooty. Idiots like the OP here come up with stupid rumors that don't even make the slightest bit of sense. Seriously, how stupid can you be?

He's told Brissie players that he's chosen Adelaide. So how that converts to Collingwood I have no idea.
Because when you put Collingwood in a headline, it attracts more readers. Don't you know that all players want to go to Collingwood first and then their real destination as a default. The theory is, Throw Coloingwood into the mix and it drives up the price on the player. Personally, I just think people want their rumours heard as it fulfills some narcissistic need.

See this is why I try to avoid this part of BigFooty. Idiots like the OP here come up with stupid rumors that don't even make the slightest bit of sense. Seriously, how stupid can you be?

Trade week can make no sense.
Players, Clubs and managers are usually full of s**t, and often we are gullible enough to believe it and when the truth comes out we are shocked. Exhibit A - Buddy/Pickering/Swans.

I for one don't see the sense in this deal, however I can see that the Crows have no picks (yet) to offer and the Lions would rightfully want Ports 1st pick.

Probably is BS, but if anything, just an attempt from Brisbane to put pressure on PP.

Looks like collingwood owns two teams now in the afl, the collingwood magpies and now our new team the brisbane lionpies. we are so so rich :) just managers playing games to see what they can get for there player to see what he is worth in money

All this fussin' over someone who everyone apparently rates but has not produced much at all. He is a self-contained injury list and somewhat small of heart and toughness.

Is there anyone who isn't linked to you guys! I'm surprised Wayne Rooney wasn't being discussed as a potential Collingwood signing earlier in the year.

Rooney was at west pac center yesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back